Hugs To Makeouts

you shook your head and rolled over in your blankets pulling them over your head , your eyes twitching as if having a bad dream.

Body cold and looking for more warmth in your covers

. Bang .

you moved to your side again and wiggled until finally you heard the last bang and pulled your head from under the covers tugging at your eyes and rubbing them .

You moved to stand from the bed and walked over to the door opening it

" yes bakugou " you said looking up at the scarlet eyed male " can I help you "

he moved himself to the side pushing past you into the room and speaking to you " I just came to tell you we're suppose to have company come over later"

" oh ok "

" yeah so I just wanted to let you know "

" um ok " you shook your head a bit annoyed at the last time company was over " I-is it bad company ? "

he sighed " I mean it's company you wouldn't want to be around so "

before you could open your mouth he spoke cutting you off " well then again you think we're bad company so it's no telling "

you looked between the door and him going back to sit on the bed " well um ok i'll make sure to put on something nice later "

" we're having company "

your eyes came together as you stated at him again " yeah I know you said that "

he groaned louder " no WE'RE having company "

you were even more confused than you were when he first walked through the door he moved to sit on your bed next to you " y/n your not having company we are .

there's no need for you to get dressed and if we're being honest there's no need for you to come downstairs "

your eyes widened " wh-"

" it's not someone you need to meet "

" why "

" he's not— he wouldn't understand your reasoning for being here he'd just think you were a sl-"

you coughed knowing what he was gonna say " well I mean if I don't need to come out I guess that's ok "

" thank you " he said as he got up to leave

" but um w-why are they coming over " you asked trying to dig for information " is it something their buying or needing "

he paused and took a side look over his shoulder eyebrows coming together and head moving back to the front before he fully turned around