Wants & Desires

everyone's eyes fell open as you sat yourself down on shotos lap hands swung over his neck legs settled on his lap " oh you didn't think I was working for you right "

you pointed at the three who didn't know denki , deku , and kirishima " what y/n why are you over there " kirishima asked quietly pain etched on his face "c-come back "

" oh you are dumber than you look " you laughed

" aw babe don't be like that it's not his fault his brain only moves two miles per hour "

" ha look at denki " you smirked

" I bet you wanna fuck me even more now huh " you teased

" did you lie no no you didn't I — y/n why didnt you tell me I could've kept a secret "

he cried " why did you lie to me I thought you were just a weird bitch who cried all the time and was quiet and now I find out your this hot sexy undercover badass who's dating the shoto todoroki—the guy who basically writes my paychecks —oh shit i'm gonna b--"

" dude she's literally on the side of a guy who's gonna try to kill us please get your priority's straight " sero spoke looking towards you

" sero baby — "

" no i'm disappointed— you told me — you said you had already talked to shinso I thought you guys had a plan I I — thought you didn't want this I thought you were done with shoto you — you lied " he said obvious pain on his face " y-you lied to me "

" god when will you guys understand I didn't lie I was acting i'm an actor now  " you smiled at shoto
" right babe "

" yes ma'am and a damn good one "

you fell into his embrace " i've missed you shoto "

" I know baby thank you for doing your job "

" your job — what you didn't do it you told me it was to get files  "

bakugous body tightened at seros claim " what she told me it was because she was making it up to icy hot that she tried to kill her self "

" kill herself —wait —where'd you get th-oh princess your good "

you turned to nuzzle into shoto " your a fucking genius " he smiled wide all his teeth showing

" sorry I needed something to get 'em off me bakugou was on my trail I didn't know that story would work."

you smiled " she did her job she led all of you to me that was what she was asked to do what she wanted to do in order to see if she could please me — entertain me rather —and she did "

he sighed " now I didn't want to send her out but she kept begging me so I sent her I didn't think she would last this  long— quite frankly I didn't think she'd actually be able to do it "

he laughed " shit my fault for assuming you guys were smart I mean when I found out denki was in the group it kinda threw me off but I thought bakugou would've saved you maybe even sero "

he was dying of laugher " shit you guys had no idea she played you good oh babe we're for sure going to the master suite tonight "

you smiled back into his neck " look guys the reason I wanted you all here is to say "

his face went serious " let's make a deal "

" excuse me for speaking out of turn but you called us here to make a fucking deal " kirishima said quietly ' always sticking with his manners huh ' you thought

shoto smiled " of course "

" you couldn't have called us for that "

" would you have come "

" no " denki answered

" exactly and also my deal is not something that you should take lightly"

he smiled as his hand softly raked up your thigh

" I want your businesses"