Gala Or Trainwreck

^ unedited; also I think i'm finishing up this story 🥺, so they'll be more uploads maybe 2 or 3 in a day idk I might post again later r u guys happy we're almost done with our friendship 😠
********

You stood in front of the mirror staring at the outfit shoto picked out for you a nice crown sat atop your head .

This years theme was savior , for what reason you'd never know you didn't pick the themes endeavor did and you never had control over them . your eyes trailed down to the flared dress you wore that fit tightly at your torso and moved out to the ground stopping at your feet.

The design on your arms from the sleeves were black and painted on beautifully shoto said that this was the dress you wore the first gala you two went to . He explained you looked so beautiful that night and how it was the only gala he'd ever seen you smile at .

You walked to your purse and grabbed it walking out of your bedroom door to meet shoto at the bottom of the stairs who stared at you in pure admiration
" y-you look amazing "

you looked at his outfit the one you remembered from the first time you two went to your last school dance at UA . you'd never gotten a lot of them but because of how hard your class worked throughout the years of high school you were granted one night to have a break. Shoto wore his black suit with his white shirt underneath and his black slacks which had white designs to decorate them in some places similar to your dress.

Your eyes came up to reach his face as you walked to the bottom of the stairs your heart dropping
" shoto your face — you — are you sure you want to go out there looking like this "

" to hell with it - as long as your fine i'm ok " he looked down to your stomach " are you ok — did I hurt you too bad — i'm sorry for putting my hands on you I- I never mean—"

" i'm fine it just stings but I just need some rest " he shook his head " yeah yeah I know yeah "

he reached out his hand to hold yours you following and the two of you ducking down into the car as you sped off to the place where it was held every year
" this year I um — I want to make sure your comfortable "

you looked out the window " i'm fine "

" I told them not to call our names "

your eyes widened " shoto that's important why would y-"

" i'm tired of my family and I don't want to end things with you on terms like these " you sighed as the car slowed him unlocking your door and getting out walking to your side before he sighed and opened the car door for you .

you followed after him smiling as you were always told to " just stay close tonight ok " he said softly
" I have a feeling about something "

you turned away from him moving into the gala the lights flashing from the ceiling everyone present on the dance floor as they watched names get called out everyone turning to you two when they saw who you were " that's the todoroki family why aren't they behind the curtains "