A declaration of Love - no an interruption

your body heaved at his words " i-is there something wrong with me "

the words left your lips before he could stop you sadness radiating off of them of you . his body going almost slack at the words he had never meant to make you feel self conscious

" i'm - im sorry if I can't please you " you spoke your grip on his shirt losing it's grip . " is there any way I could help you then "

you looked away unsure of what his sentence meant no one had told you that except for shoto when he needed help in other ways .

bakugous eyes flamed " Why are you trying so hard lately "

" trying so hard ? " you questioned your eyes searching his to see if he really meant no to your offer

" you were never trying so hard to get in my fucking pants before " his head faced you almost begging you " so what is it now ? "

he shook his head " is it the deku thing that happened or are you on your girly thing or are you just fucking horny I don't— "

" this is what you want what he wants what guys want right so what's the problem "

" what he wants y/n who's he "

" are you sure I can't help you " you asked again " I can do —"

" aw hell please for the love of shitty dekus mumbling shut up with the sex talk you don't even sound hot right now , you sound like my fucking google maps telling me my destinations on the right"

you felt another tear leak out of your eyes " i'm sorry if you didn't want me to do any of this then why would you call me names ? why did you kiss my forehead ? if you weren't planning to -"

" I already told you about the words I didn't know and I kissed your forehead because I was being nice "

" no that's not it " you searched his eyes " there's more when you kissed me back there was meaning "

your eyebrows came together " when you kissed me that night on the couch too you —"

he raised up pulling you with him " what the fuck you remember that how the fuck d-"

" there's more behind what you do ? " you raised your hand to his cheek " what is it ? w-why do you— why are you so soft with me sometimes "

he fumed at your lack of answer to his question "fuck this i'm leaving " he pushed off you as he walked to the closet grabbing you a new blanket throwing it at you who tossed it to the side standing to follow him to the door as you tugged on his arm

" what is it please I - I need it know " you breathed heavily trying to stop him " i've —i've never felt it what what - why are you so soft around me please just"

his body turned around fast causing you to lose grip on his arm and stumble back a bit as he screamed In your face " BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU " he turned back around quickly shutting the door leaving you with a confused face trying to understand