Bakugou vs Rings

" can I see your hand " bakugou said staring at you as you wrapped up your story his eyes falling from you to your hands .

You gave in placing the hand you knew he wanted to see in his own .

His eyes tracing over the silver lined gold ring that sat neatly on your ring finger " promise huh " he said his eyes never leaving it as if it was glued to him only a reminder that he would never have you .

Looking down at the ring too you sighed " so I told you that much information about my attempted suicide / murder and you only care about my ring "

" well your here now aren't you " he said his breath slowing " so your safe right ? "

he moved his thumb over the ring " here in my arms"

" so cheesy "

" hey at least I tried " his thumb played with the litttle ring that sat on your finger like a baby that was obsessed with his christmas toy

" hey um bakugou i'm gonna ask you a favor " you said as you were trying your best to get it out scared of his reaction " shoot "

" can you — not tell the other guys — about this about shoto — about me working for him i'm just i'm really scared and your not suppose to know " you looked up at him or as much as you could see from his head that was still down .

The air shifting and the moment stilling as his mouth opened the words coming out shocking you
" take it off " his thumb spinning it around your finger now eyes still stuck on it as if he could burn through it with his gaze

" wh-"

" take it off and ill keep this shit to myself " he said voice carrying determination you could tell he meant every word .

You went back to staring at the ring on your finger eyes closing tightly before you shook your hand out of his grasp him only grabbing it back " just — just take it off " his voice wavering at your resistance.

You turned your head away from him staring off trying to find a good reason to keep it on . You wanted so badly to end this you'd made a promise you wished you'd never said yes to

' wear this ring and I swear no harm will come to you , you won't be my wife literally but we'll always know between the two of us that we'll grow up together we'll have a family , a nice one we can move from japan if you want , I never wanted to be a hero ,my father wanted differently, so I can make it all about you — all about kids — whatever you want when we grow up you can have — I just know I want to be with you and provide you safety — promise me you'll never leave until I can give that to you '

your eyes watered Your ring finger outstretched as slowly your pinky came down and folded into your palm your other fingers following slowly but surely .

As bakugous eyes widened looking to you and then back to your hand a small smile falling on his lips when he reached for the ring and twisted it off your finger slowly .