' quit while your ahead '

third person pov

" just shut up both of you "

bakugou looked down on deku and talked " who are you talking to "

deku turned towards the door " i'm going to go get yet another new tv just watch y/n please "

he sighed leaving the house and his car was heard leaving.

Bakugou stood with denki while mumbling to himself " who does he think he's talking too i'm boss stupid deku "

" dude whatever wheres y/n i'm bored now " he looked bakugou in his eyes who was bending over the kitchen table
where they had veered into during the argument .

" crap i forgot i pushed her off of me when i was mad "

" god she's gonna hate you you beat her up then throw her when your trying to apologize in a 'bakugou way '

denki patted the table leaving his parting words " sad man "

he walked off back towards the couch stopping in the center of the living room his eyes downcast fear running through him yelling to bakugou in the kitchen

"uh baku where um where did you say y/n went ? "

bakugous eyebrows knitted together staring down at his phone " I uh i didn't say I just kno- "

denkis body was lighting up as many jokes as he said he didn't ever want you to get hurt for no reason he was scared.

he cut bakugou off " Ok well when's the last time you saw her "

bakugou was walking in to the living room now annoyed that denki cut off his sentence and was asking so many questions about someone he couldn't care less about.

" the last time I saw her she was on the floor it was right after I broke the tv I threw her and she landed right next to the gla-"

bakugou finally noticed his words right when he stopped behind denki eyes downcast

" glass "

his eyes wandered around the floor glass shattered everywhere tv outline screen barely hanging on blood littered all around the carpet.

One giant puddle of blood near the glass and little droplets surrounding it and moving as if someone had walked over somewhere.

His eyes followed the trail just like denkis and stopped in front of sero. Bakugous voice couldn't even come out he couldn't even think .

Denki spoke voice wobbly and shaken " s-sero " he took a deep breath " d-di-did y/n ta-talk to you ? "

sero stopped smoking and looked at the two " yeah why "

" what um what did she say "

sero looked at the two then down to shake his head stopping mid shake looking at the blood before him speaking while staring

" she uh she said she wanted to go to her room "

as if on instinct bakugou and denki leaped over the glass and ran up the stairs busting open y/n door looking everywhere and bakugou laying eyes on her body under the covers.

Denkis body relaxing " she's fine she's just uh sleep " he let out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding " oh thank god " he wiped his hands down his head .