True Intentions

ouuu morning chapters
xxxxx

" you want our business "

" -es' — yes , that is what I said "

" I want you to get the fuck out of this business and sell me your company —if that's what you would call it " he spoke

" oh and feel free to apply for jobs when I reopen it i'm sure I can give 2 of you one "

you laughed

" I know your not fucking laughing " bakugous voice quickly cut the room

" ah yes bakugou you haven't spoken much since you found out about y/n are you ok I seen that you two got along quite well here tonight "

he looked up at you who moved your head reluctantly from the crook of his neck " I saw the boys took to him well "

" surprisingly he's a big softy "

" are the boys ok "

" yes he actually set them up well before we left "

shoto moved his head to bakugous " I thank you seriously from the bottom of my heart I saw how well you handled sho i've always — i've always wished to be able to connect with him —physically I guess like you could and how you did it in only in a few seconds "

his eyebrows creased before a look passed over his face " Im jealous to say the least i've never felt welcome  in my own family and yet you were able to - you were able to get along nicely with my kids and give them the support as a dad I couldn't so I do envy you —a lot"

' he's never spoken like this its different '

" which is why i've allowed you to hide your pure intentions for so long "

your eyes widened between them both

" please tell me why your really here— why did you really reconnect with my girlfriend why did you pine after her all this time "

your eyes fell on bakugou who's shaking body slowed as a smirk slid across his lips

" she didn't leave me I know she wouldn't that's not —that's not part of the plan —the promise I made her agree to  —not tonight "

your eyes twitched in annoyance
' what is he talking about'

" how many times do I have to tell you i'm not In love with you bakugou "

his face fell once again as you watched him grasp at his chest breathing heavy like he couldn't believe what he was witnessing " no you wouldn't not to me"

he strained out " you wouldnt lie like that —all that up until now you —you played too much of a good role—I just — you wouldn't "