A Fond Memory

heyyoo like and comment maybe idk it makes me happy when ppl cmmnt !! all love >3 you don't have to

" katsu I have the instruction-"

" I SAID I DONT NEED THE INSTRUCTIONS Y/n "

" but you've been struggling to figure out the matching piece for almost 10 minutes. "

he turned sitting on the ground staring at you anger all over his face " I said I would figure it out didnt I now leave me alone "

" but I thought you wanted to take a nap " you said under your breath to where he couldn't hear.

You satback on the ground you two were almost done with building your table bakugou just had to put the last piece together but he was struggling to

" here just let me help " you said walking over squatting and taking the pieces from his hand reluctantly he agreed with a scoff and you searched for the pieces.

Looking around you found the piece bakugou had been so desperately searching for earlier and stuck it together finishing the table him looking at you in awe " you only got it finished because I did most of it for you "

you smiled at him " and I thank you "

you stood up extending your hand to him " I don't even know how I didn't see it all you did was grab it from under the chair "

" your just tired katsu " he sighed and brought out two chairs placing them at your new table allowing you to sit down and smile.

He sat down next to you looking at the table " are you happy "

you smiled even wider " as happy as I could possibly be with members of the mafia surrounding me "

he groaned " so can you explain to me why I missed out on a good nap because of a stupid green thumb table ?" he questioned setting his head in his palm

" well when I lived by myself yknow before all this " you waved your hands

" I really loved nature it worked with my quirk ; being outside and I just eventually got used to it .

Back in high school when me and my mom were close we went shopping I can't remember why but we were just walking around the neighborhood stores.

My mom got excited and pulled me along with her into the store from earlier "

you fiddled with your fingers " we were just looking around and I saw this thing out of the corner of my eye it just —-it was like I was meant to look at it .

I tried to ignore it because I knew my mom couldn't pay for it so I just kept walking but something in me just couldn't forget it when we were waking past it like this surge of anxiety just passed through me and I had to go see what I saw.

I knew if I didn't I would be uncomfortable with myself all day so I ran over to the table and my mom followed behind me calling my name but I was so wrapped up in the table that I couldn't hear her .

When I got to the table I was so excited I was looking at it and inspecting it I even measured it with my hands to top of it seeing if it could fit in our living room and etching the designs with my finger running along the green exterior ." your heart clenched as he interrupted you causing your face to sadden as you hadn't even got to the biggest piece of information yet

" all this over a fucking table  kinda stupid don't you think "

" yeah sure I guess " you said head in your palm too

" yknow kats today has actually been a nice day " he scoffed

" really i'm actually having a nice time with you here right now thanks for being here today for company "

" yeah whatever " he spoke

" i'm just gonna hope we get a few more minutes to relax "

and as if on cue denki came out screaming " mission guys pronto "

causing the both of you to stand up and walk over following him towards the car " just found a dude who is willing to do some how do we put this in y/n language- trades - and we gotta get a move on if we wanna make it there tonight "

you gulped " h- how difficult is this mission denki "

" uh you'll do fine I believe you'll be by bakugou and dekus side the whole time and to make you safer kirishima and sero and me are going in too "

you let out a sigh of relief seeing as though everyone was attending " ok ok ill go "

" you don't have a choice dumb ass " deku said as he ran out to the car putting his jacket on

" hey don't worry about him his emotions are iffy " sero said directing you to the backseat of the van .

You sat anxiety pouring through you the whole car ride until finally the van doors opened and you walked closely behind bakugou and the other men walking side by side near kirishima

" hey long time no see huh " he said noticing your anxiety

" yeah funny our first time talking again is on a mission "

he laughed " look i'll keep you safe ok " he smiled " anything happens i'll be right there "

you smiled and the two of you walked behind the other men you body stopped when you looked at the destination.

The flashing lights the disco music mixing with pop playing the doors closed to the venue

" our missions at a c-club "

hey guys , might double post tonight also , i'm not sure if you guys like how the story is idk is it boring ? also , i'm adding in another character shortly 😏ehehe ( kokichi laugh) anyways i'm really scared yall aren't gonna like how I make this ...

hey guys , might double post tonight also , i'm not sure if you guys like how the story is idk is it boring ? also , i'm adding in another character shortly 😏ehehe ( kokichi laugh) anyways i'm really scared yall aren't gonna like how I make this character act 😳