The Boys & and A Carnival Animal

" y-yes sir "

" yknow only good bunnies get to come home and be comforted and it doesn't seem like you've been one " you shut your mouth knowing you couldn't speak without permission

" i've been watching how you act with those members don't think I don't have my own little camp spy "

your eyes widened there was a spy here other than yourself you could feel his laugh radiate off his lips at your stupidness " you didn't think I would send my oblivious princess off on her own did you ? "

you opened your mouth and quickly shut it " y/n your not properly branded of course I didn't send you on your own "

how when he took that whole night to brand you properly " y/n we've already been over this because of your behavior that night I never got to brand you in the right place you ended up passing out that's why you have almost 3 brands on 3 different places on your body all except your lower back "

you moved your hand to feel your lower back feeling the emptiness you could've sworn was once marked
" I'm gonna hope you didn't question me and touch your back "

you could feel his narrow eyes over the phone " my good bunny would do that right ? "

you could tell this was you being given permission and immediately answered " yes sir "

he smiled " it's nice to know you still remember my rules i'll make sure to reward you if you get to come home " if ? what did he mean if hadn't you been here long enough

" don't question me I know you are I said you could come home when the job was done did they take the job ? "

" yes they took the job "

" did deku kill the boss and blow up the evidence like he was suppose to "

" yes sir he did "

" hmm nice to see he's still predictable " he sucked his teeth in thought

" then you can come home y/n " you smiled

" but not now i'll call and reach out to you when you can " your smile immediately dropped

" b-bu- shoto please — I wanna go back to you — I don't feel safe their really mean "

you could feel how he would question you whenever you said something he didn't like " mean how so "

you took a deep breath " wh-when I first got here I got in trouble by deku and bakugou they took—"

" well what did you do ? "

" d-deku said I broke a promise — he said I talked back and I di-"

" well i'm sure my princess would never do that "