Meetings With The Devil

unedited ;
————

you felt lightheaded as he dropped kaname and made sure he could stand before quickly moving to you who swayed in his hands as he squatted holding you by your thighs looking up on you your arms trapped in his hold so he could hold you up

" bakugou your so stupid why not just pick her up "

he fumed " she just went through something traumatic you recycle bin trash compost i'm not gonna force my fucking hands on her "
you put your hands out in front of you them landing on bakugous hair your head didn't feel right .

" c-ca-call shinso " your voice came out breathless as bakugou moved faster than light to stand up and fish his phone out

" come on talk and walk we just got ourselves In some deep shit "

" yeah dude we finished em off in the dining room but there's still a chance endeavor might pop up "

"holy shit let's hope not the guy really makes me piss my pants "

" piss your pants " sho called out
" you pee yourself still ? aren't you like old —should you have that checked out "

denki went slack his body feeling like when he used too much of his quirk

" so what you have to have old ladies help you pee like the old people in the hospital " his heart felt like an arrow had been shot through it bakugou couldn't help but smile " oh fuck I love your kids — "

"hello " shinsos monotoned voice came through over the phone as if he was there in person.

" yeah y/n told me to call you she's panicking and she says she can't remember " bakugou sighed
" look we thank you for getting us out here — I thank you for getting me to her but — I listened in on her conversation with him "

he looked around " I swear I didn't mean too I was scared he was gonna try something if he found out she was never here for him and rather to kill him — "

" what does this have to do with me bakugou "

" I just wanted to let you know I know everything the whole story about how you played middleman between the both of us really and I don't — I dont hold it against you or him you two meant well "

" yeah whatever don't get soft on me do some weird yelling like you did in high school or something "

" fuck you shinso — I try to be fucking decent and you do some —"

" yeah that's good — a bit boring but it's good —
put y/n on the phone "

" don't tell me what to do "

" fine — eri will instead " he heard shuffling on the other end before he heard quiet assuming eri was on the other end " hey er—"