Cant Tell Someone Something Twice

" I don't know why you think you are "

you were leaning against the closed door hands behind your back feet in front of you as he was staring at you from the middle of the room

" can we — cant we just talk about thi— "

" look i've been telling you no for the past few nights"

you looked at the ground " deku please "

he scoffed " you always whine " he moved from the center to his desk setting his head on his hands " you always cry and then I give in I give in and just let this continue " he was shaking his head " i'm not right for this "

you stood up from standing on the door " just why —just explain we can fix whatever's wrong I know we can . is it the people ? if it's all the people it's ok they don't have to know "

" they already do y/n "

" ok then is it the fact that I can't go out ? that we cant go places ? because I can ask bakugou for permission like tomorrow he's suppose to take me to the st-"

" y/n " he said aggression and dominance laced all through his tone

You wavered biting your lip " I-is - is it me ? "

he tensed and buried his head further in his hands

" it's me isn't it "

he was quiet still shaking his head

" is it because I won't go further than kissing. I just I can't my body doesn't want to and I feel bad I always do I promise . I wish I didn't have to stop i'm just not able t-"

his head raised his face looking at you as if you were stupid . like you had just yelled out 2 when he asked you 4+4 " y/n please get out "

you were crying he never expressed himself

He always told you to leave anytime something got real he never wanted to face problems

" we have to talk I don't want to lose you. Maybe it's just communication? are you sure it's not the people here and because they know ? "

you sighed moving closer to him placing your hand on his shoulder " look deku I swear i'm always here for you. You just have to talk to me we've been together too long to just throw it all away. Deku I- I love y-"

" Get out now " he yelled pushing you flat in your chest making you fall on the floor.

" stupid chick get out I said"

you stood and walked yourself out his door turning your body to look back at him only to receive a slammed door in your face.

You jumped back and left him alone walking down the stairs to the kitchen to be met with sero.

" y/n hey " he said and you walked up to him hugging him " hey hey what's wrong " he asked trying to look at your face that was covered and smothered by his shirt

" nothing I just I have a lot on my mind "

he felt bad for you and tried to help in the only way he could

" I have some new product if you want to try it "

" no thank you " he huffed trying to figure out how to get you in a better mood

" wanna smoke ? we can go outside ? "

" no thank you I just wanna forget easily " he gave the only option he could think last

" wanna drink " you paused for a moment knowing that drinking could be the only way to get rid of your problems easily. " i'll try it " you had never drunk before but it seemed easier then smoking right now so you agreed.

He left to the bar and lined up a bottle and poured some in small shot glasses and lied em up on the counter.

" I gave you 5 shots and 5 for myself we're gonna drink em in one go and then forget about whatever you wanna forget about ok "

he looked at you and you locked eyes with him shaking your head as he began his shots and you drink yours .

When you finished you both hugged and he cleaned up while you walked to the couches. sitting in between bakugou and denki who were playing the game. You reached over and brung your head to bakugous shoulder half your right leg placed on denkis.

Looking in his face Bakugou paused the game and turned to you sniffing " y/n have you been drinking ?"

you felt yourself get flustered at the question your words slurring " awe mr.grumpy found out"

Tonight is the night you and everyone else found out you were a lightweight

" i'm not grumpy "

denki snorted and threw the controller back on his lap " you totally are dude "

" no i'm not "

" fine then katsu go drink if your not "

" i'm not gonna have you telling me what to do lightweight"

you frowned moving back towards denki " I am not "

sero laughed " y/n I swear your like a lightweight to everything you do there's no denying "

you sighed " are you guys gonna drink or not "

" fine "

" whatever I don't care " you left the room and brung two bottles out handing one to bakugou and gripped the other in your hand opening and chugging  from it then handed it to denki.

You weren't prepared for the night you were about to have at all. All you wanted was to forget about deku and your life but it would all backfire.

||||||||||
so i'm thinking abt bringing in a new character 😳 but yknow they gotta have a spicy backstory sooo they might come in after a few chaps we good with that ? no one ever answers me so i'll say ya were good 🧍🏾‍♀️