Secret Spy

his face lit up " s-todoroki ? what business do you have with todoroki your lying "

his eyes widened " no you can't be not when i'm using my quirk "

he stared at you " what did todoroki do to you your not right up here "

he was confused " i'm looking through your mind and as soon as you said his name all this bad energy popped up what did he do to you "

" h-he hurt me "

" how so "

" he wasn't nice "

" how so "

" he was mean to me " he noticed he wasn't gonna get anything out of you and moved to look himself .

He saw everything he saw the burns , the talks , the ruthless words used , The objects used to harm you he jumped back as if he was living through them " he bruised me my skin is bruised on my arms he burned my wrist once because I talked to someone I wasn't suppose to talk to he even locked me in a room then he dropped the temperature I almost froze to death that night

He hurts me when I talk bac-"

" enough " he said breathing hard himself " j-just shut up"

your brain and thoughts came back to you as you finally could move your own mouth your own body you had control again " I am sorry forgive me "

" w-what do you mean — what did you do "

" I learned too much I was just messsing around "

" what do you mean — what did you learn "

" I am sorry you went through what I saw I know there's more "

" no —you didn't "

" what is a person like you doing with shoto todoroki anyways no one comes by him very often he's not even the face of his own company . "

you recoiled at the name " nevermind i'm sorry I shouldn't have pried it was my fault "

" no it's fine " you sighed " I — it feels nice for someone else to know someone to understand "

you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and found yourself relaxing in his presence " i'm glad someone else knows I wouldn't— I couldn't have carried it much longer by myself "

" if you don't mind can you tell me how you even got in contact with him like I said he's a very hard man to come by "

" I- I was in high school just like when I met deku but I met him differently —- i met him earlier — me and deku didn't start dating until third year i knew todoroki in first —before that even —his dad "