One Last Show

anyone up rn  🥺,
unedited ;
————

" I can't — I want to so badly I want to hate you but — my moms voice keeps playing in my ears "

you cried " she knew " you shook your head
" she knew you were tired I remember she told me as I got happy when we were nearing the exit she told me don't go getting too excited "

yoh played with the table " she told me he's tired she told me her and my father wanted to make my life easier so I didn't have anything holding me back and that's when they dropped I was so confused I remember not being able to contain my emotions when I saw the wreckage all I could do was scream "

your body heaved " I — I have to go "

" y/n dont "

" I need to go back to shoto I can't relive this "

" look ill drive you home "

" no — no I don't trust — I don't want to do anything — and if I go with you like you said earlier i'm putting myself in the position to be used " 

" I won't — I know nows not a good time — I swear I won't "

" please take me home -- please take me to shoto — hes — hes the only one who'll understand "

" I know "

" I need him — i'm meant to do something tonight that I just can't do — and ive decided to take the easiest way out — i'm not going to do what was asked of me because I need him too much I need to be able to see him and talk to him and let him guide me through the pain since he's the only one who knows what i'm going through "

your voice soft barely a whisper " he can't die "

" ok i'm back can I take your order " you looked at the waiter before standing endeavor helping you up

" come on let's go " he said directing you out leaving a heafty amount of money on the table

present

" that isn't to be discussed "

" oh so your with him but you dont want him to know — thinking about it you didn't even tell my son"

he smiled " I should be happy that you only trust me"

" oh fuck you " bakugou said covering kanmaes ears

" oh I see you've fallen in love with the unwanted huh "

" unwanted " bakugou thought back to the conversation he'd heard earlier between you and shoto " hey don't fuck with me —you don't say shit "