Set Up For Life

everyone's breath slowed as the message came to a stop with you laughing softly .

Your laughs soon turning to tears as the room felt suffocating " he loved you very much"
endeavors voice came out more meaningful than he meant it to

" it makes me ashamed for making him treat you the way he did — I shouldn't have encouraged that — I shouldn't have taken away that love you'd once known in that video message — it was honestly selfish and a —"

" a dick move " denki said " if I was her i'd take my money and bribe a police man with it and my sexy looks to get him to arrest you assho—"

" dude for the first time i'm not even gonna stop you"

" as you should bitchy tape "

" k now I am getting little bit ahead of yourself " you laughed as you looked at the two males argument that soon turned into a first fight or what resembled one at least

" I-i'm going to take my leave of absence"

"oh so soon " dekus voice came out monotoned and sarcastic

" yes sorry to disappoint I now have some new business I need to handle "

" He wasn't actually fucking sad you piece of shit "

"oh " endeavors eyes creased " well excuse me" he sighed

" I do hope you make the most out of life like shoto wanted y/n "

" oh don't give me your pity now where was the energy from the resteraunt that night — what about all those times you — you "

" he what" bakugou said stepping closer to you looking at you expectedly while putting kaname on the floor 

" what'd he do y/n "

" nothing it's fine "

bakugou laughed his pointer finger dragging across his bottom lip before he reeled his hand back and punched the taller male in his face sending him stepping backwards and tripping over his own foot

Bakugou moved to stand shaking out his hand turning to look at you
" I know you so well I don't need words "

he spit at endeavors feet before picking kaname back up
" if I find out you went to more than first base with her i'm finishing the ass whooping shoto gave you "

pointing at endeavors eye that had been bruised this whole time ' i'd never noticed '

bakugou grabbed your hand directing you to the exit as sero walked ahead pulling out the keys to the car .

" i'm glad to see you followed the plan y/n "
he sighed " I know it was complicated and last minute but I could already tell something was gonna go south — I couldn't find my weed or anything not even cigarettes — "