Why Am I Here Bakugou

*click

the door being locked was heard throughout the room bakugou straightening up at the sound of it. He stayed facing the wall while deku spoke

" k-kaachan they um they didn't know you can't blame them "

he whipped his head around " who told you to follow me? who invited you in my room dumb deku " he was stepping over to deku whos back was still backed against the door

" we are not friends we just so happen to work together we are associates. I don't need your help "

" I uh I was just checking on y-"

bakugou was standing in front of deku hovering over him . His height advantage clearly obvious to the monotoned man "look at you stuttering" he got in dekus face " your weak the only thing your good at is mind games "

bakugou pulled his head back in disgust " how could she pick you ? how could she love you "

deku raised himself up at this " look I understand you being angry at the rest of the guys but , don't ever question things about y/n and I you already know "

bakugou walked back to stand in the middle of his room " It doesn't make sense it's never made sense." he was pacing the floor anxiety that the earlier situation had placed in his mind evident on his face.

"I know she felt for me I know she did . She showed it more than once . She even said it shit face. She told me "

deku was getting somewhat annoyed " Why are you sitting here reflecting? "

bakugou looked up anger now radiating through his body " reflecting ?"

" Your spending your time on the past she's already forgotten it move on. She doesn't remember and you can't make her there's no way "

bakugous head dropped into his hands speaking out all his feelings " we were first years when I was at my worst.

People hated being around me they said that I was too angry it was nothing I could do about it. I didn't care if I was liked by people I didn't care if I had friends I just wanted to be number one hero but, when y/n walked passed me in the hallway I knew that wasn't what I wanted anymore.

I mean all she said was hi ; broccoli spinach" he said addressing the later name to deku who was shaking his head now in disbelief " all she said was hi "

deku moved his body to sit on his friends table . He knew bakugou would never consider him a friend but he would consider him an equal. He enjoyed the friendly competition after they figured out that bakugou didn't have to be angry all the time but, Y/n Changed that dynamic between the two and he never knew why

" When she told me that my whole body just went stiff I didn't know how to respond so I was rude. I just let it escape my mouth everything time after that when she spoke to me and smiled I couldn't catch myself before I was rude to her.

I knew that it was mean but it seemed like she didn't care. She was still talking to me day after day. Hour after hour. "