Memory Swap

IT SNOWED TODAY WHERE I LIVE AND WE HAVENT HAD SNOW IN LIKE 4 YEARS SO LIKE 😩✋🏾I AM MOTIVATED
🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️

your breathing stopped is this what he was fighting about earlier what he thought you wouldn't agree to " that's what I thought "

he open the last door looking around
" look we don't have much time before someone comes back here I promised shinso i'd have her back by today and — she went— we went over the limit "

" shinso knows you have her "

" uh yeah aizawa just doesn't know — shinso knows she was here for you or at least that's why she was here until "

he shook his head " I need you to listen to me " he reached a room his hand gripping tight on the door
" your gonna hate this and wanna fight me but — it's for you ok it's all for you ok "

your eyes were creased as you silently shook your head " yeah - yeah — ok " he sighed and moved into the room your eyes locking with eris .

You met her before like shoto said she got along well with your boys kaname in particular. you weren't sure why he told dabi you hadn't met her before.  The two were always around each other which caused you to remember the memory rushing into your head the reason shinso didn't remember me is because shoto never let me in his offfice I was only a babysitter for eri when she came over to see kaname .

" y-y/n " eris voice was soft she had grown over the years since you were in school she was older taller .

you smiled " hi eri " she looked tired " hey are you ok you seem like your sleepy "

shoto tensed as he looked from you to eri her body straightened up a smile playing at her face
" n-no i'm ok "

" are you sure "

" yes " you turned to shoto as he smiled down on you" she's here for you I swear she is "

your facial expression wavered as you you couldn't come to terms with what was going on " b-but why "

his smile vanished " I — you "

eri interrupted him " I came here for you because I wanted to help you " she looked to shoto to see if she was doing it right

his face going through a million motions before he fell on one confusion " y-yes"

" y/n todoroki-san told me you can't remember anything or your memories at all " you nodded how was a child telling you about yourself 
" well shinso-nii told me to help you — he said he seen how you were in pain when he last seen you and wanted to help " 

you smiled softly " no its ok eri I don't want you to I'm ok really "

she shook her head " i'm sorry y/—"