Chapter 1

Rain POV

"Bro it's not like I'm saying you can't use them just put them the fuck back!" I snapped. "Cause look now I can't find them and we have to get to school in 30 minutes." Lee walked in my room and gave me my flat irons.

"Here bitch, stop crying. WE forgot I did YOUR hair yesterday." she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah." I laughed. "Sorry I am just panicking! It's my first day slash year at this school." I sighed.

"Bitch that hood rat ass school! You don't have to look perfect everyday!" She yelled from her room.

Little did she know, me as a big girl I don't have an off day.

"Y'all need to be ready in fifteen minutes! Or y'all asses getting fucking left." My Aunt June yelled.

"Okay Auntie!"

"Alright mom damn!" Halee yelled.

"You are so rude!" I yelled.

"Girl she is fucking rude! But that's my fucking bitch though!" She yelled.

"Little girl stop fucking playing with me. I am not one of your little friends." Aunt June said walking in my bathroom. "Let me see one of your nail clippers."

"Big or small."

"Small." I start digging through my drawers.

My aunt is very young like she was only 13 or going on thirteen when she had Haylee. So they grew up together and I always used that to explain their weird weird weird relationship. She was my mom third baby sister and she was way younger than my mom and the baby of the family for a while. My grandparents had her at 42. My aunt was so called fast and grown, or just plain of hot in the ass and many other things my mom said about her. She saw all the older kids having sex and wanted to do it herself. Then boom she was pregnant. My aunt had it hard but she married rich but he died of old age or rosary peas. Yes she was a sugar baby but hey how she got hers was her business. Me and Haylee's life was so different. Her mom always had money coming in. She was a stripper and sugar baby which my mom called a prostitute, then she married rich. My mom on the other hand was conservative, she hated that my grandparents allowed my aunt to Get so out of control. She never understood how they were so easy on my aunt. So she blamed them for my aunt being the way she is but I don't see anything wrong with my aunt, she was and still is just trying to survive. And she's doing a pretty damn good job. Unfortunately my mom and dad passed away about two years ago. I lived on the west side and I am talking about in the hood but we had the best house in the hood. My aunt did pay for me to go to private school until Haylee got expelled for fighting. Now we go to east side high. Where my all my family went to school. This is actually my first year here I got kicked out for fighting to much when Haylee left. So it's no mystery that Haylee got expelled for fighting for me all the time. Once she left people just felt like they can do and say anything to me so I had to stand up for myself like Haylee told me too and here we are.

"Okay let's take pictures." Haylee grabbed my hand and we raced outside.

" Haylee grabbed my hand and we raced outside