Chapter 24

Chris POV

This little vacation had took a turn. Haylee wanted to go home early and Miyomi went with her and now we have two days left and Rain has been really quiet damn near mute and Bahia said it was for our protection or hers and just to leave her alone but I just hate to see her like this.

"She still mute?" Bahia asked and I nodded. "That whole thing has to really be fucking with her. I never thought she would feel this way about the whole thing and thats why I never thought to tell her shit. She tough on the outside but shit really fucks with her. It's sad she feels like this though but she'll come around."

"Yeah I am about to go sit with her until she is ready to speak."

"Okay, me and the others about to go to the beach."

"Okay." I opened the sliders and Rain looked at me and smiled.

"Hey."

"Wussup." I kissed her. "You feeling better?" I pecked her lips multiple times and she nodded.

"Yeah. I am just thinking, I would feel the same way if I was in haylee's shoes. I was jealous over my mom and I can't say that I appreciated my mom enough, you know?"

"Yeah." I sat at the end of the end of the lawn chair.

"I ain't want nobody to call my mom mom or anything or it's up and I know me and Aunt June's relationship is very in her face and I never really realized it until she said something and she should've been said something to me other than just fucking me over." She sighed.

"Haylee is not gonna Admit that she's jealous of you in any type away because she felt like she shouldn't been jealous of you." She nodded. "And she probably feel as though since you took her mom from her that is her reason to fuck you over in other segments of life. It's not an excuse because what she did was horrible." She nodded.

"How about we get dress and got out on a date?"

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No she broke up with me." She laughed. "She said that she can't be with a Nigga who in love with another bitch." I shrugged and she laughed. "I love you."

"Thanks." She got up and walked away.

"Hold the fuck up!" I walked up behind her and she took off running.

I grabbed her hair and she jerked back and playful body slammed her in the floor and started tickling her.

"Stop!" She laughed. "I gotta fart."

"You betta not shit yourself."

"Stop!" She farted and we both started dying. "I told you to stop." She continued to laugh holding her stomach.

Like ugly laugh. I didn't know whether her farting was funnier or her laugh was funnier.

"My head hurt!" She screamed and continued to laugh.

She farted again and it started all the way over.

"Your stick ass butt." My laughed died down.

"It don't even smell like nothing." She wiped her face. "Whew that was so funny." I got up and helped her up.

"Now let's try this again."

"I love you so much Christopher." She tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"You really love me?" She nodded and I kissed her slowly with no tongue.

"Boy stop playing with me." She damn near broke my neck and kissed me tongue first. "Mmm. That's better now where you taking me so I can see if I am gonna slut you out tonight."

"I gotta figure it out but we gone get dressed up. I think we should invite the rest of them as well."

"Yeah and E like Malika." I nodded. "I was wondering why she didn't leave with her friend." She spoke a little above a whisper. "I was leaving your room and she was leaving E room. The embarrassment in that hallway should have been illegal." We laughed.

"But who would Melody take. She would be 7 wheeling." She shrugged.

"But she would appreciate the invite and if she come we don't have to be over doing it. Make her feel as though she is there you see what I am saying." I nodded. "You are fine!" I laughed.

"Thank you, I know I look good because you fine ass said it." She did her hand so/so and laughed.

"You ight." I laughed. "So how we dressing?"

"Up."

"Up? Like dressing up real nice."

"Yeah."

"I wanna eat a lot tonight." She sighed.

***

"Table for six?" The hostess ask and we nodded. "Okay right this way."

We got seated.

"Okay um I been wanting to say this for a little while now and I done wanna start an argument about it." Malika spoke and Rain looked at her. "I wanna apologize for the energy I came in with. I just felt like I had to take up for her if you understand."

@Dejahmaee- Malika Jamis

"I completely understand

"I completely understand." Rain nodded. "Because I would hope my bitch step like that. I know that bitch is." They laughed.

"Yeah so I don't have a problem with you at all and her problems are no longer my problem."

"Wait what happened?" Bahia asked.

"She was tryna check me about fucking on E because I guess her and Kylie are friends."

"Haylee." I corrected.

"Yeah her."

"I didn't know they were friends."

"Me either but she said she can't fuck with me no more because I am a snake which isn't true at all. I didn't even know the girl or that he was with her." She pointed to E. "I swear I didn't. The last person that I knew he was with was Ashley and the bitch got her shoes stole by a bitch he was fucking."

We all laughed.

"Yeah. That was Haylee." She covered her mouth.

"She steals?" She looked at E and he shrugged.

"I don't know what she do."

"Don't do her, she doesn't steal she just beat her up and took the shoes because he brought them for her and didn't buy her shoes." Rain defended Haylee. "She isn't a thief, she has money."

"Oh okay." Malika nodded.