Chapter 23

Chris POV

I gave Rain the money to give to the little short girl. She has been looking me up and down and eye fucking me since we stepped in the bitch and it's getting aggravating.

"Yeah." Rain nodded. "But thank you for squeezing us in."

"It's fine plus y'all brought me something to look at." She smirk at me.

"Girl I know you been eyeing him the whole time. I thought I was tripping." They laughed. "Don't you think that is kinda rude and unprofessional?" The girl smile dropped.

"Oh I didn't mean to come off as-"

"Thirsty, nobody does but look we are gonna get outta here. Now that you know betta you'll do better." Rain grabbed my hand. "I know my man look good girl but damn you could've been sneaky about it." Bahia laughed and walked out and we followed.

"So what we doing now."

"What time in it?"

"Four."

"We been here since 7 in the morning." I laughed.

"I know baby but I gotta look good Plus my braids are long so you can do that thing you like." I laughed.

"Ew..." Bahia shook her head. "I am sick of third wheeling y'all."

"Well if you stop being scary and just come out with the secret already-"

"Shut up!" She yelled and I laughed.

"And as for you... bribing me with pussy I love to see it." She laughed and I kissed her.

"Lets all go get our nails and feet done." Bahia laughed.

"I am not doing that girlie shit." Rain kissed my hand.

"Please..."

"No."

"Please!"

"No!" I mocked her.

"Please!"

"No!"

***

"You want clear? Or no clear?" I shrugged.

"It don't matter."

"I'm do you have the matte clear?"

"Yea extra $10."

"Okay give him that." She nodded and got up. "Do you like your feet?"

"They look the same and they about to go right back in them socks."

"I like them Chris..." She made a sad face.

"Me too. I like them." She smiled.

I don't really care for the shit that is going on right now. She usually does my nails or cleans them but if she thinks they look different than it's better to just agree.

"Okay I find color." She started painting my nails.

This shit feels so gay it don't make sense but Rain said she likes it.

I paid and I helped them in the car and got in myself and we was out.

"Okay so Rain I am going to tell you the secret okay?"

"Okay."

"I am messing around with Dee."

"What you mean like y'all fucking around or y'all vibing cause you told me y'all was vibing." She cheesed.

"Both."

"Yes! Bitch how? Bitch when? Bitch where?! I need all the tea and bitch how he know before me?!"