Chapter 7

Chris POV

"You niggas gone blow this shit if y'all keep arguing." E sighed.

"That nigga just talk to much."

"Bro shut the fuck up. You mad about some shit that happened months ago. You told me to back off so I did." Dee yelled.

"Nigga that wasn't so you can go back and tell them."

"I told Haylee cause she ask me was I using Rain to get close to Mel and I would never do that shit. That would be disrespectful as fuck." He shrugged. "Your bitch ass got at me because you scared to address what ever you need to address like I don't know if you don't wanna accept the fact you like her or what cause I don't see the problem with defending my character. Haylee the one that said the shit to the rest of them." He continued to load his clip.

"Can y'all niggas stop arguing over the dumbest shit. This is not the time to do this. Y'all had all day and y'all been arguing for 30 minutes like some bitches." E shook his head. "You need some pussy." He looked at me a laughed.

"Nigga I get pussy." I shook my head. "Don't worry about my dick before I fuck your bitch." They laughed.

"Shit the way you acting give it a try." I laughed.

If only he knew about her nasty ass.

"Y'all ready?" They nodded. "Come on." I pulled down my mask and we ran across the street and kick I picked the lock.

"We got 5 mins and the safe password upstairs is 6234 and downstairs is 3546. I got downstairs." I instructed them and soon as I opened the door the alarm went off.

"Hello who's there ?!" Somebody yelled.

"Somebody's here?!" Dee yelled.

I am gone kill man man!

"Put her down!" Dee ran upstairs.

I ran downstairs and a gunshot went off and I opened the safe and started stuffing the bag with the money and sirens started going off.

"Fuck!"

"Come on out the back out the back!" I yelled running out the basement and Dee ran down the steps and E flashed through the room and we jumped of the deck and took off.

"Hey! Stop running!" A shot went off. "Get down."

"Just keep running!" A cop car swerved in front of us. I shot the a house window and we ran through the house which lead to the Woods.

"We gotta separate and don't drop shit and don't stop running! Meet me at the bando." We went our own way.

Rain POV

"They are always busy." Haylee complained. "Probably at a strip club or something." I shrugged.

"I don't think they would blow us off for a strip club." I looked at her. "Me and Chris went to the strip club plenty of times."

"But he takes you every where with him. It's like he can't think or breath without you. It different with E we are actually in a relationship so a lot of shit don't fly with me. You and Chris have a beautiful friendship slash relationship or whatever the fuck y'all got going on. Y'all are joint at the hip." She laughed and I sighed. "He take you out with him and the guys and not give a fuck who got something to say but E just says ain't no other females going... it's just the guys and that would be weird if I bring my girl and blah blah blah." She mock him and rolled her eyes.