77

These next few chapters are pre written but I am going to alter them so they make sense and connect with the past chapters but shit is about to go down!

Chris POV

Right now we are out to eat because Chrissy and Tom'e go home tonight. They pushed it back a couple of days but they have shit to do and school and shit. It's just a lot going on right now but it's just us four tonight.

Bahia and Dee is on a hiatus. They r decided to take a quick trip. I dropped them off yesterday. E and Malika are in the hospital because she is on bed rest in the hospital. Right now everyone just has a lot going on. Marq and Rain has been keeping their distance from Nijay and I which is understandable and actually a relief.

"If you guys are coming here to officially stay then we mineswell all move." Nijay shrugged. "That condo is getting old now. I gotta go to Houston to see my family soon though. We can drive and come see you guys then too." She sighed.

"You alright?" Tom'e frown up his face.

"No because you guys are leaving and I don't want you to go." She started to cry and I didn't know what to do.

"Baby, they will be back." I sighed and rubbed her back.

"Yeah we are coming back. Don't cry because you are going to make me cry and I ugly cry." Chrissy joked and Nijay laughed.

"I know, I am just sad because who is going shop with me and hang with me and stuff."

"Me." She looked at me and rolled her eyes and I grabbed her face and kissed her pouty lip.

"You don't count! I am talking about her. Tom'e is just a baby and he is going to leave the house."

"I am older then you." We laughed and she kissed her lip and I grabbed a napkin and wiped her face carefully. "Sis we will be back, I told you one of them was going to cry."

"Tom'e you wanna know something?" I asked and Nijay closed her eyes as I patted her face.

"Baby let say it together." She kissed me.

"Okay."

"What is it?"

"We having a baby."

"We are pregnant." She yelled over me and his mouth dropped.

"Really?" I nodded. "What? Now I don't wanna leave." He smiled.

"Woah, that was the hardest secret to hold." Chrissy clutched her pendant and let out a deep breath.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" He asked.

"You were hanging out with Maggie." She shrugged. "She told you to stop talking to me, you not even supposed to be here." He laughed at her tactics.

"Okay that is fair."

"I know." She shrugged.

"Anyways before motherfuckers got salty..." she laughed. "I am happy for y'all, I can't wait. What do y'all want?"

"I am fine with either, we got a girlie already so a boy would be nice." Nijay shrugged. "But no matter I am happy."

"Yeah." I agreed.

Rain POV

I made my way through the market. I just feel like I am making no progress in life. This is starting to be repetitive and I am walking about acting like someone maid.

"Excuse me." I look up and it was the really cute guy.

"My fault." He nodded. "Rain."