52

4 years later~

Rain POV

"Mark you are stressing to much." I laughed and he kissed me.

"I know I just want everything to go right." He looked out the window.

"Everything will go right, we are engaged because we love eachother. Who cares what anyone else thinks."

"But we are moving back home and that means we are going be our family now. I just want them love me."

"Bahia is the only one who matters to me. My aunt loves you, Haylee will love you and the boys love you. Chris? Well what he says isn't going to change anything, we don't even talk to eachother anymore. He was a part of my life that had to go so don't stress it. Plus everyone liked you already. I haven't seen them in two years. They are just going to be happy to see us. Plus it has to be god because what a Coincidence that we both have a job offers there. Plus Jersey is somewhere I see my self raising my kids."

"Yeah." He sighed and I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Baby calm down." He kissed me.

***

"Hey!" I yelled walking into my Aunts house and she jumped up and hugged me.

"Baby I missed you so much! Hey baby boy." She hugged Mark.

"Hey momma June."

"Rain!" I covered my ears and Haylee ran up to me and I hugged her. "Bitch! You are a fucking veterinarian now, I am so proud of you. You look so beautiful." She stepped back.

"Bitch me? Look at you." I rubbed her stomach and she laughed. "Oh my gosh."

"I know. Who would've thought I would be pregnant right now?"

"I mean you are in love with him, who could blame you. Speaking of him how is Sean doing?"

"Amazing." She cheesed. "He is going to be here later for the party." She rest her hand on her stomach.

"Okay I can't wait to meet him. This is Mark." I pulled him and he greet her a and she shit me a thumbs up and I laughed.

"You are engaged?" She grabbed my hand and I hissed.

"Shit I was supposed to announce it later but yes. We are engaging."

"That is so great! I am so happy for you."

Chris POV

"Jazzy!" I yelled and she ran from out the kitchen. "Hey baby girl." I picked her up.

"Hey daddy." She wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Mi!"

"In the kitchen!" I walked in the Kitchen and her boyfriend was sitting there. "Stop just walking in my house."

"Sean, what's up?" I dapped him up.

"What's up?" He pulled Jazmine skirt down.

"Chris what brings you by?" Miyomi asked and I pointed to Jazlyn.