83

Marq POV

"Good morning baby." Rain walked in the room with breakfast in her hand.

"We eating in here?" I asked and she smiled.

"I just wanted to do something special for you because you deserve it. I wanna say thank you for these last two days. I have been enjoying myself and the time we are spending together." I nodded.

"Thank you baby." She kissed me. "I really appreciate this." I sat up.

"No problem."

Rain has really been more in tune with me lately. I think my efforts has really shown her I care.

Chris POV

"I don't know man, that shit crazy." I listened to Tom'e on the phone as I lotioned Nijay leg and she laid there enjoying the feeling.

"She was telling me that Rain fucked on some nigga as if I would laughed and giggle with her. Bitch I don't care about neither of y'all."

"Rain did what?"

"Rain fuck some nigga." My mouth dropped and Nijay head popped up.

"What?" Nijay asked.

"Yeah she said that Rain gave up the pussy to some nigga she been emotionally cheating with. She could be lying though, she just be chatting. Talking about her when you been cheating in general, fuck emotional. Talking about emotional is deeper. It all hurt the same. I just don't understand why is she even around her if she doesn't like her." Nijay shook her head. "I am over that negativity and all that bullshit she brings into my life. Her energy is fucked up."

"Yeah because if her and Rain are friends it should've been their business." I shook my head. "Rain outta pocket."

"Maybe it was the night Bahia was calling around looking for her cause Marq kept calling." Nijay said. "I saw her getting in when I went to get my package from the front desk."

"Oh yeah, he was supposed to be doing some romantic ass shit." I shook my head. "That is crazy."

"Yeah." Tom'e sighed. "Maggie isn't a good person and I just need to stop tricking myself into believing I owe her anything. I am done, I been done."

"You have every right to be. Sometimes people grow apart, you guys are older now and you want different things." I rubbed her feet. "That is okay, don't feel bad about it Tom'e. You are letting this whole thing stress you so much."

"I know, I love Chrissy. I am happy even great with her. She pushes me in school, leave, socially. I feel comfortable being myself, I can talk and I don't feel dumb. She teaches me and even though she said I teach her thing I know I don't, but I love that she lies." We laughed. "The respect there is amazing."

"I am happy for you bro, everything is on you. No pressure but your life decisions should be base off your happiness and health and wealth."

"I know man, my happiness is Chrissy. She told its not fair to put that's pressure on her but I can't help it. I just wanna lay with her all day and rubbed on them thighs."

"Ew." Nijay laughed. "You are just a baby!"

"I am older than you." She shrugged as if he could see her.

"You are a little baby."

"Nijay..." he groaned. "We are not going through this again." I laughed softly because he know she gone start crying:

"Why? I am not going to get upset." I rubbed the lotion and her upper body. "You are my baby brother."

"No, you are my dumplin..."