84

Rain POV

"Marq I just don't know what to tell you. We had such a great week and I thought that would let you know that I needed this from you. I wanna feel loved and I wanna feel appreciated. You can shower me with love and then disappear again." I groaned over the phone.

"Baby they ask me to work a double, baby I have to make this money, I am trying to balance you and this job. This my first day back and have backed up work because I took of an extra two days because you ask. I am trying to provide a future for us and then you told me that you hate you fucking engagement ring and even though that made me feel like shit, I wanna upgrade you. Baby please, I am not disappearing on you, we are grown now and we have to pay bills and we have to buy our own shit and you don't want a job and I am going to support you in that but I have to work harder. I have to." I sighed.

"Whatever, I'll put your dinner in the microwave." I got up from the dinner table and started to put the stuff away.

"Maybe if I rush to get it done Ill be home by twelve."

"It's fine take your time." I hung up.

***

"Why are you here?" Jaiden rolled his eyes. "Ain't you living it up with old dude now. Fuck you in my face for?"

Jaiden Donnor- @reekstayfit

"I wasn't living it up."

"Yes you were I saw it on your Instagram, don't sit in my face and lie to me like I am fucking stupid. I can see... I have eyes. You dubbed me for that nigga so go be with him."

"Jaiden, I did not-" he held his hand up.

"What you want from me? You ain't been answering my calls or text." He leaned up against the door frame. "What I am you sneaky link now?" He laughed sharply.

"No, I just have to respect him."

"You think this is respecting him?" I sighed. "Go home Rain." He stepped back and tried to close the door.

"Please, I just don't wanna be in the house by myself. I am so tired of feeling alone in this relationship. I did think it was getting better and that made me feel like shit for fucking you. It felt so right though and I can't stop thinking about you or it. I love how you held me and just- please." He stared at me and opened the door and stepped back and I made my way in the house and is was some guys in the living room.

"This is Rainee." I waved and they waved back.

"Nick."

"Ty'shawn."

"Gene."

"Ashton."

"Wussup Rain?"

"Hey Latori." He laughed and made my way through the house and we went in his room.