Chapter 13

Rain POV

"If he got a girl thats on him and her." Bahia was telling me how Chris was bood up. "What am I gonna do?"

"Get your man!"

"He was never my man, he was single and he do shit." I shrugged. "Why are we going to the party again?" I cleaned my dress with a lint roller.

" because E and Haylee want us to be there. Plus it's free food." She combed through my hair.

"Okay if you say so but I'm not staying the whole time. I still don't fuck with her for real for real I can't trust her. I don't like her in my presence."

"Well if you feel like we need to leave we can definitely leave. I still need to talk to Melody so I know what you mean." I nodded.

"Is your boo coming?" She shrugged.

"Fuck him he gets on my nerves I don't think we are going make it past the talking stage which is dumb because we are grown as fuck."

"Right maybe he isn't matured enough for you." She nodded.

"I was just telling myself the same thing like I ain't with this imaginary talking stage but you think you supposed to skip the dating stage and get right to the fucking and dick wasn't even good. I was drunk too so I know that shit is really trash I am outta there atleast my white wiggas knew how to fuck medium dick and all." I laughed.

"Maybe you should try more black men don't let him scared you out of a whole race but if you like white men then like white men. Ain't nothing wrong with that." I shrugged.

***
"Hey." I waved to everybody walking in and the all waved back.

I haven't been to my aunts house since the whole situation. They had the whole shabang and My other side of the family was here that I don't even know anyone on my mom side.

I didn't even bother to get to know them. My mom kept me away from them for a reason I don't know but I don't feel like getting to know somebody today.

"Twin!" I heard Dee's loud voice he hugged me. "I missed you."

"Bullshit." I pushed him off me. "Y'all be doing y'all. You single now right?" He nodded rubbed his hands together. "What happened?" He sighed and chuckled.

"What didn't happen is the question." I laughed.

"Who cheated?"

"We both did. She did it first though and I did it better." I laughed.

"So childish and petty." I hugged E. "Hey Bro. Where what's his face?"

"Over there introducing his peoples to ya Aunt." E and Dee laughed. "She drilling his ass forreal."

He start walking over with some girl.

"Wussup." He hugged me and stepped away and I instantly knew what he was trying do which cause me to laugh. "This is miyomi. Miyomi this is my friend-
Miyomi parks- @bakvri

 Miyomi this is my friend-Miyomi parks- @bakvri