Chapter 46

Bahia POV

"You okay?" I walked into Rains room.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I really don't know what is going on Bahia." I sat beside her.

"Don't become one of those girls who need a relationship Rain. You and Mark are cool but you definitely should have got back on track."

"I know and I feel like shit because I don't want him right now. I am so mentally all over the place."

"Maybe you need a break." I sighed.

"I am tired." I looked at her and I nodded.

It was all in her eyes.

"This isn't healthy Rain, you can't do this to yourself. Mark is a cool guy and I truly believe he would appreciate the true." She nodded.

"Can I talk to you rain?" Mark walked in and she nodded and I got up and excuse myself.

"You okay baby?" Dee asked and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah." He kissed me.

"Baby you have to stop stressing yourself out. Rain is a grow ass woman and she is a really smart girl. She will figure everything out. You have been so caught up in her shit we haven't even been able to truly enjoy ourselves." I sighed.

"I am so sorry, I just feel like shit because I was hard on her about the abortion situation and I feel like I had a lot to do with how she reacted." He kissed me.

"You just were upset that she was going through what she was going through. You see her how we don't and I am pretty sure you had a good reason." I nodded. "At the end over the day her choices are hers. They are both going through it, it's a part of life. They will get over it or on top of eachother." I laughed.

"I don't know."

"We go home tomorrow and we didn't spend one second together. You were always mentally some where else."

"I am sorry." I kissed him. "She just- I love her so much and seeing her like this is so scary because it is new to me."

"She is going through what we all been through. This is would love is, it's confusing, overwhelming, hurtful, scary, it take patience and time. She will figure it out. You can't spoon feed her through it everytime." I nodded. "She knows we love her and she most definitely know you love her, it's undeniable."

"Thank you baby."

"Come on and get dressed." I nodded and followed him in the room and we hopped in the shower.

Rain POV

"If you need time I understand." He explained. "Rain you are a beautiful girl, you need to take care of yourself. I could never hate you because you wanna get yourself back on track."

"We had so many plans that I want to happen, I wanna go to college with you. I wanna do all those things, I just don't know why I feel this way." He wiped my face.

"We don't have to be together for you to come to school with me. You can still come in the spring and I will still hang with you and help you. Nothing has to change. You are an amazing person all around. I want you in my life, has a friend or lover. We can be friends and maybe in the future it can be us."

"Thank you."

"You are very welcomed, I really don't want us to fall apart, I truly enjoy your presence and company."

"Same too you."

Chris POV

"Christopher!" She laughed and I slammed her in the pool.