74

Chris POV

Right now we are at breakfast. Rain invited us out because she said she wants to talk to us about something. to our surprise Maggie was going be accompanying her here.

That is actually cool that Rain is finding a friend. Maggie is calm and cool to a certain extent, and I feel like she will level out Rain. Because Rain has Halle in one ear and she is very impressionable. It's very easy to get her to do something that she wouldn't normally do especially when it comes to acting out or fighting or something like that so she definitely needs a calm little angel on her shoulder. I don't know because Maggie has been acting different, and she is slowly starting to reveal herself and all her messages and nasty ways. Her and rain might be the same type of person. It's still cool that she found a friend. She obviously doesn't know how to interact with us anymore. She is in a different headspace, her mental is different now, which is a great thing.

"Well I was thinking maybe taking her to McDonald's and get her favorite movie and putting in the fucking bring in a cheeseburger." Dee shrugged.

"I will record my damn self and say no to your ass." They laughed. "You gone be sitting there looking stupid and I will dump your ass on spot and still make you pay for my food."

"I ain't paying for shit unless I crack shit down."

"Of course, you gone crack shit down because you owe me."

" baby I don't think I wanna marry you anymore, it was a test and you failed. You are a Golddigger." we laughed.

"Where the fuck is Rain?" Malika rolled her eyes. "Why would she schedule it at this time and be an hour and a half late. My stomach hurts." She hissed.

"Sorry she is grumpy." E sighed and he rubbed her stomach.

"Don't apologize, she is being inconsiderate and I am sad." She sighed and pouted.

"Baby." He sighed. "Come on, what you wanna eat?" He grabbed a menu and she instantly became interested in the menu.

"French fries please."

"You okay baby." I asked Nijay and she nodded. "You still feel sick." She shook her head.

"I am just tired and I am thirsty as fuck." She patted her tongue. "It's dry."

"You probably got dry mouth." Bahia sighed and stuck her finger out. "Let me feel."

"No." Nijay laughed.

"Girl." Nijay opened her mouth and Bahia stuck her finger in there. "Are you dehydrated?" She shook her head and Bahia place her her hand on her forehead.

"I only really been drinking lately."

"Nausea?"

"A little." Bahia looked at me.

"She is pregnant?" She mouthed.

"No." I mouth back and Bahia gave me a really nigga face.

"Are you just saying that or?"

"I don't know." She sighed and shook her head.

"Just order some water and get your hydration up because that is where dry mouth comes from." She rubbed her back.

"Hey y'all sorry for the late turn up but something went down." Rain walked in and everyone didn't even acknowledge her.

"Y'all! Rain is talking." I yelled over the table and they all stare at her and I joined them and she looked at me. "Go ahead and talk."

" OK so I just wanted to invite you guys out because I am really sick and tired of the awkwardness and the distance between us. And before you guys start, I understand that it is my fault. I chose to create that division because I knew it would help me."