71

Chris POV

"Nah that shit was funny, I was like damn did this bitch just piss on me." Dee said and we laughed. " squirting is cool, and so is creamy, but if they do both. Now that's that shit right there..."

"Why are y'all talking about this?" Nijay shook her head and sip her drink.

"Because these are the things that we talk about. y'all wanted to be involved in our life in conversations, this is what we talk about."

"Y'all horny freak mother fuckas." Chrissy shook her head. "He doesn't talk like this."

"Yes he does." Marq jumped in. "He starts the coversation everytime."

Somebody knocked on the door and Nijay hopped up to get it.

"I don't start shit, y'all niggas say something and I just state my experience or opinion."

"Y'all be telling y'all experiences with eachother?" Chris's asked looking at him.

"Baby I would be a liar if I said no. I mean shit who wouldn't wanna brag about your ass." She kissed him

"Don't do that infront of all these people." She kissed him again and he looked up and look like he seen a ghost.

I followed his glare, and it was Maggie.

"Hey!" He jumped up and Chrissy was confused.

I looked up and Maggie stood there. Chrissy just sat back and he made his way of to Maggie.

"Hey, what are you doing here baby?"

" I was in town to meet my parents and I wanted to come meet you. I wanted to speak to Rain first and she told me you guys were down here. I was just so excited that I had to come when she told me." she seemed ecstatic to see him. " I mean I was already here, so why not."

"Speaking of my baby, I am out. I'll see y'all tomorrow, we doing breakfast right?" I nodded and he dapped us up and

"Yeah, see you there." Nijay hugged him and he said his goodbyes, and made his way out of the house.

"I missed you so much." She kissed him and he didn't protest but he definitely wasn't into it.

"Ou." I looked at Nijay already knowing it was her. "Sorry baby you know I can't control it." I laughed.

She does that shit every time she is in an uncomfortable situation or she feels like something someone is doing is out of pocket or fucked up. She can never control the outburst.

"Hey guys."

"Wussup Mag, how you been?" Dee got up and gave her a side hug.
Everybody else just waved.

"I miss you guys, I have been good. Just trying to finish school- Chrissy how are you? I didn't even notice you." Chrissy sent her a nod and a smile.

"I been good, just chilling and you?"

" nothing really, I was just wondering why he hasn't been calling or picking up my phone calls."

"Well I don't have anything to do with that I have just been here you know, having fun." She shrugged and Maggie laughed.

" How he gonna forget about his main chick, for a side chick." Chrissy looked at Tom'e and he just stared at her and she sipped her drink.

" There is no side chick, I have just been keeping him company." She shook her head.

"Thank you for that but I want my man back." A awkward laughed waved through the house. "I am sorry if interrupted something."

"No it is fine we were just chilling and talking." Nijay waved her off.