Chapter 2

Chris POV

"Bro ain't nobody got time for this shit." I walked behind E. "We got money to be made."

"Chill bitch... Nigga she tripping I just wanna check on her." I rolled my eyes. "Just gone take a minute. Damn! Ain't nobody was saying shit when you was at Jen's Beck and call. You simp ass soft ass nigga." He shook his head and ring the door bell again.

"Atleast she was my bitch." He laughed and ring the doorbell. "I ain't got time to be sitting around listening to you fuck." He laughed.

"Yes?" The girl from my class answered the door. "What you want?"

"Haylee let me talk to you inside." She rolled her eyes and let us in.

"Why?" He shot her a look and she rolled her eyes.

She had on a swim suit, it was nice. "You can stay down here." I nodded and sat down.

I wanna look at her add but I gotta respect the bro.

"That is not fair!" I heard a bunch of girls yelling. "Melody tell the truth!" I heard them laugh.

"Bitch I swear. I haven't had sex since I was 15."

"Well you still had sex so take a shot." I looked around. "Well vaginally anyway..."

This a good ass house to hit a lick on. Got a lot of shit that cost.

"Periodt!" They was still yelling.

I walked out back and it was some bitches in the hot tub. They got money.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" I laughed at her reaction.

"Are we being robbed right now?" She smiled.

Rain POV

I looked at Bahia like she was crazy.

"Girl that shit is not exciting that shit is scary." I laughed.

"Y'all not getting robbed I am here with my people. You in my class right?" I nodded.

"Yea I'm Rain, Haylee's cous-"

"I don't know Haylee." I nodded.

"Then why the hell are your here." Princess chuckled.

"My nigga E wanted to talk to his girl."

"So you were just walking around the house?" I asked and he chuckled walked closer and squatted down.

"Nah I just hear y'all screaming and wanted to see what the fuck was going on." He shrugged, just staring at me and it made me so nervous.

"You wanna play?" Bahia smirked at him.

He thought about it and took off his socks and shoes. He sat in the edge of the hot tub and Bahia squealed.

I realized I had on a bathing suit and I became very self-conscious. Lowered myself into the water. I love the way I look it's just I don't like what other people say.

"Okay we playing never have I ever. If you have you gotta take a shot okay?"

"Okay." She clapped.

"Ok so never have I ever done Anal." She take her shot and so did princess.

"When the hell was this?" I looked at Bahia.

"When I was going out with Jacob. He was a really freaky white boy but when I tell youuuuu." She started shouting and we laughed. "He was just ugh..."