Chapter 57

Rain POV

"This would be cute on you." Nijay pointed to a dressing. "It's giving house wife." I laughed.

Right now me and her are shopping for the trip. We ended up running into each other on the elevator and decided to just go to the mall together since we were both going.

"I am nobody house wife."

"You are about to be. I say buy it just for fun." I shook my head. "We will buy it." I laughed.

"Who the fuck is we?"

She held up a card.

"Chris." We laughed.

"He put your picture on his card?" She smiled, nodded.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"He really likes you." She looked at me.

"He is just having fun, I don't think he wants another relationship." She shrugged. "I am still young and I just going with the flow of things for as long as I want or am willing. He is very honest and truth about everything so there isn't any miscommunication or anything. We have a understanding. Just be truthful with one another."

"Yeah, he has always been clear and honest." I chucked at the thought. "Why don't you tell him you wanna be with him?" She laughed.

"I am fine where I am, I don't feel like that. Not right now." She sighed. "Do you like Mark?" I looked at her and she seemed to be asking from a genuine place.

"I love him."

"You love Chris too." I looked at her. "Like and love are two different things."

"I like him... I do."

"What made you realize you wanted to marry him?"

"I don't know, he proposed and I said yes." She laughed. "He loves me the right way, he is everything I wanted in a man growing up. He is great."

"He definitely loves you, he- just know he loves you." She smiled. "You guys are so cute, they he adores you and he is attentive to you. You can definitely feel his love for you." I laughed.

"But?"

"You don't give that same fire back." She looked through the pants in the rack. "I was thinking maybe it was your personality because you know Aries women lack Personality, emotional intelligence and have a poor sense of humor." We laughed.

She hates Aries, but she is really a genuine person. She has went out her way to make me feel more welcomed.

"And libra's talk to much." She laughed.

"That is true, we do." She shrugged. "No but I wouldn't be a true Libra if I wasn't truthful, do you miss Chris?" I chuckled.

"I am engaged."

"So am I." I looked at her. "Chris didn't want to tell anyone that we were together."

"You are lying."

"I swear." She smiled. "We just love our privacy, I mean we are so much more peaceful that way. I am just trying to see if I should go through with this. I just want everything to be perfect and you guys-"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"This isn't funny." Her smiled dropped.

"What?" She seem genuinely confused. "What? I thought you-"

"You are playing."

"Rain, I am-"