92

Nijay POV

Damn a bitch had to give birth to get a POV. Anyway...

"I didn't know pooping was going to hurt this fucking bad." I groaned and my mom stood by the door.

I never seen this side of her. She is so helpful and she loving and understanding. She definitely is being everything I needed. She guided me perfectly through this whole experience. She is in a different mode.

"You have to do it."

"I need some laxative or something."

We got home a week ago and this shit has been a breeze and mom created a system with keke and Chris, even Chrissy and Tom'e and Marq. They alternate, it's like really a village. It's so cool. Marq is just in it because he is clingy. He love us and i think he is obsessed with my mom. She loves him, she just thinks he is the sweetest, funniest, most charming guy. He adores her and it's vise Versa

Tom'e and Chrissy is finished with this year of school and it's just like everything is falling in line. They are just getting settled in but they help so much which I will forever appreciate.

I flushed using the toilet and it was a knock at the door, I quickly washed my hands.

"Marq." He was sleep on the couch and I smacked his back and he groaned. "What are you doing bro?" I laughed.

He is becoming so different now and funny. He is a goofball with a big heart and he is hilarious and so random. He doesn't hold back now. He is definitely like annoying little brother.

"I am trying to get my sleep in before my night shift start. Where is your bum ass baby dad?"

"Him and the guys had to handle something, he be back as soon as they are down." I opened the door and it was some pretty girl. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, is Marq here?"

"Q! Come here! The door!" He groaned loudly and I laughed. "Come in."

"I heard you are a new momma. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, I live upstairs. Across the hall from Rain."

"Oh so you live here too... damn Chris was right, this is where all the bad ass bougie aka rich females live." We laughed.

"Not to pop my own collar but." She popped her fake collar and I laughed.

"Dani, how you been?"

"Very frustrated." She breath through her nose and he grabbed her shoulders.

"Why is that?" He laughed. "If it's because of the show-"

"Yes it's about the show. It doesn't feel right without you watching it with me." My mom walked in the living room.

"Ah who is dis?" I walked over to here

"Marquis's new boo... she isn't staying for long." She nodded. "She is cute, yeah?"

"Yes." The baby started crying and I made my way into the room.

"Hey Xeion... hey baby." I picked him up. "What is wrong?" I sat in the rocking chair and started breastfeeding him.

I have the day shift every day, me and Chris. Chris is out today but we take care of him to sun rise to Sunday then someone else plus Chris and my mom steps up so I don't get overwhelmed and I can rest and heal properly.

"Hey baby." Chris walked in and I smiled.

"Hey, I kissed you so much." He kissed me multiple times. "Five weeks." He laughed.

"You are a milf." I laughed. "Baby watching you look this good... I am not doing so good. I am used to going out killing a nigga or two then coming home to you bending you over the arm of the couch, waring that ass out." He continued to peck my lips and if I ain't have this tear in my coochie, we would be pushing for baby number 2.

"Mmhm."

"What's going on in here?" My mom walked in and grabbed something.

"Nothing... just talking." He kissed me one last time and stood up.

"You met that girl Marq was talking to?" I asked and he shook his head and sat in front of me and she walked out.

"I saw her but they were talking and shit so I just waved, pretty girl." He shrugged. "On to the next on on to the next... double your money to make a stack!" He song and I laughed.

"You finna get punched. Stop being so fucking loud." He took a deep breath and I kicked him and he hissed. "You better not! Chris I am for real with your goofy ass." I laughed and he slid out the chair on to the floor and groaned.

He is so dramatic.

Marq POV

"I mean, we can watch it tomorrow." She made the talking motion. "Oh that's how you feel?" She nodded.

"That's how you are... you talk talk talk. All talk and then you moved and ain't tell me." She waved me off.

"I was going to tell you. I was. I just been on the move. Trying to make this dream a reality." She nodded. "You work tomorrow?" She shook her head.

"Why?"

"I'll stop by tomorrow and I scoop you and we will go to my place." She nodded.

"Movie night?" I nodded and clapped. "Okay Ill see you then." I opened the door and she walked out and I closed the door.

A nigga is tired.

"What was that about?" Chris and Nijay walked into the living room.

"Nothing I made a friend." I flopped down between them and Chris kissed his teeth. "What?"

"Why you gotta sit right here? Go sit over there." He pushed me and I went on the other couch.

"My fault I just feel like when I sit between y'all, y'all have no choose but to give me all the attention." He frowned up his eyebrows. "I'm an attention whore we know this." Nijay face held the same expression.

"Mhm." Nijay held the same face.

"Well since we all know this..." I sat back where I was sitting and Chris laughed.

"You are really starting act like Tom'e times ten." Nijay laughed. " so goofy."

"I am your baby brother." I look at her.

"I am only a few months older than you."

"What y'all don't love me?"

"Yes we love you Q." She laughed. "Ain't that right baby?" I looked at him and smiled and he looked at me and started laughing.

"Yo yo yo." Bahia and Dee walked in and Chris kept laughing.

"Wuss-"

"Be quiet he is about to tell me he loves me." I hushed then and they sat down.

"I fucks with you." He looked at me and I shook my head.

"Ain't no love in that. Did you feel the love?"

"No." Nijay laughed.

"I love you man." I smiled in satisfaction.

"I know, I mean how could you not."

"What type weird shit going on here." Bahia laughed. "Is this a Ploy-"

"No." I frowned up my face. "I am the new baby brother." They laughed.

It's not that funny.

"You and Keke has always been the babies ain't no new shit." Dee shrugged. "She is 21 and you are 24 while you are only younger than Nijay by like 5 months but hey. Malika is 25, nijay is 25, well we all 25 well he is 26. Damn we getting old. This year blew past. We ain't celebrate nobody birthday that's how we can tell we getting older."