Chapter 58.5

Chris POV

" she's upstairs, just go upstairs and talk to her." Nijay shrugged.

"No."

" well consider this, if you aren't able to make me comfortable now there is no chance of us getting in a relationship. Ever." She threw her hands up. " because when I tell my man something is making me uncomfortable and he doesn't try to do everything that he can do to fix it, we would never last. I need my name to be a problem fixing not a problem causer."

" it is really not that serious."

" not to you, but I am telling you that it is that serious to me. Do not try to gaslight me, you and I perceive things differently. We are two different types of people but like I said before if you are my man... if it is serious to me it doesn't matter how you feel. You fix it." She pushed the back of my head and walked upstairs the stairs.

I sighed and got up.

I am literally just gonna do it because she is not gonna let it go.

I hopped on the elevator.

"Hey Chuckie."

"Wussup Lisa?"

" why haven't you been answering my calls? You just fuck the shit out of me and leave me."

" I have a girlfriend now."

" what does it have to do with me? You could've responded after all the these months. You should've been said that."

"Bye Lisa." I walked off the elevator and knocked on Rains door.

"Coming!" She yelled and the door opened. "Oh I'm- Mark isn't here right now."

"I came to talk to you."

"Oh okay." She opened the door and I walked in. "What- what's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you."

"Oh okay, did Nijay tell you what happened?" She flopped on the couch and I did the same.

"Nah, what happened?"

" we had a conversation, a very personal conversation and I did reveal some things to her."

" what was that?"

" I love you." She shrugged.

"Oh." I sighed. " rain you and I both know we don't need to be together."

"Why not?" I scoffed.

She has a whole fiancé and she is still sitting on the thought of us getting back together.

" Because why? Why will would be together? We don't need to be together look at what we did to each other."

" what did I do to you?"

"And there is another reason why I would never get back with you. Your lack of accountability makes me really dislike you. I am sick of carrying your weight on my shoulders, I am sick of everybody blaming me for what happened. Tell the truth, tell the fucking truth. Set me free because I done took so much shit for you now nobody believe me when I tell them the truth."