Chapter 5

4 months later...

Rain POV

Right now I am out at the club with the guys. Honestly wanted to hang out with the girls today but Chris insisted that I come with him. Plus the girls are doing their own thing Bahia is at work. Melody and Haylee are doing their own thing.

"Come here shawty!" Chris yelled at the dancer and she made her way over to us and he whispered something in her ear and she started twerking on me.

"Aye!"

I started just vibing and put money in her thong. I saw flash is it from every direction if I like the hoe cub was recording me. I was having a blast. I was type drunk to! We was all lit! Summer Chris's other friends were here. They seem to know each other but I don't know where from because a lot of them don't go to school with us. The twins were acting a fool and I love to see it for them because I don't know what Haylee and E has been going through but it's been a lot and it natural affected Dee and Melody.

It's like every time I ran out of money and more and more and I was having a blast throwing as much money as I wanted to throw.

Drink at the drink, Chris literally bored me whatever I wanted so I was lit. I don't know why you got me into this club knowing that I'm 17 but I am having to much fun.

 I don't know why you got me into this club knowing that I'm 17 but I am having to much fun

2,672 likes

Otg.chuckie no matter anything, she is my everything💙🤍

Random: she is so adorable❤️
Random: babe is there something you gotta tell us? Cause y'all been hella cozy.
↪️Random: right! what's 🍵?
↩️Random: exactly!
MelodyMel: could've extended that invite a little longer but y'all cute🙃🙄
↪️otg.Chuckie: my bad sis🤍
Thtbxtch_haylee: umm... anyways✌🏽
↪️Bahia_: @thtbxtch_haylee @melodymel y'all hoes need to stfu! It's not about y'all... my bitch look good and loved! Y'all jealous? Get over it and go fuck yourselves. Tf?
Bahia_: so cute! My babies❣️
↪️ otg.Chuckie: thank baby sis love❤️

I continued to read the comments and it was just so fucking nice to not see a million negative ass comments.

Haylee and Melody have been very opening about the fact they don't like that Chris invites me everywhere and the twins don't invite them anywhere. However their relationship has nothing to do with me and Chris's friendship. They are so jealous and it shows and it leaves a nasty taste and in my mouth.

Also something happened between Chris and Haylee. They really dislike eachother now for some strange reason. He avoids and ignore her presence any and everywhere. I also believe that plays into the jealousy situation.