Chapter 21

Rain POV

"No! I wanted that." I picked up the Louis V on the go purse the brown one was everything.

We are out shopping and Chris is mad at the world because he can't find no weed. It's just Bahia and Chris and I, everybody else went to the beach. They planned a whole day with out us and we woke up late. The twins just went to get out.

"So Chuckie told me that you said you don't love him no more." Bahia laughed and I shook my head.

"I never said that!" I laughed. "I said that I don't wanna be around him and his toxic ass girlfriend. So since they are literally gone join together soon." She nodded.

"Ask Chris to get you the bag."

"He is mad right now."

"Girl that don't mean shit." She rolled her eyes. "Big bro come here."

"What?" He walked up.

"She is scared to ask you to buy her this bag." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Why you mad at me?"

"Where the weed at like damn! What motherfuckers don't smoke out this bitch." I laughed softly. "This whole thing pissing me off. What you want hurry up. This would look nice on you." He held up the black to go bag.

"I know that's what I was saying but the brown one

"I know that's what I was saying but the brown one." I pointed to it. "I love it."

"Well you can just get those two and you need to get a wallet

"Well you can just get those two and you need to get a wallet." I rolled my eyes.

"I keep telling you I am gonna lose it." He waved the lady over.

"Sis you want something?"

"Forreal? Well yeah I wanted this." She picked up a bag that she was just looking at.