Chapter 30

Rain POV

We hopped off the plane. We all decided that we need a vacation and here with are again. Round two.

"This is so cool!" Makayla smiled and I nodded in agreement.

We hopped in our car to driving us to the airbnb. We decided on Cabo.

It was hot as fuck.

Everything was like in the movies. Like the look the of Mexico was just so pleasing.

We pull up to the house and it was so beautiful. I feel like a mob Queen. I fucks with how this shit makes me feel.

***

2,892 likes

2,892 likes...
Iamrxin Pookies...💋

Random: so this official? Asking for a friend.
Bahia_: we downstairs eating tacos and y'all up there cuffing.
↪️Iamrxin: girl... fuck you! Save me a taco tho.
Otg.king: I ain't gone lie sis... y'all goals.
↪️Otg.kong: real shit, I am thinking about sucking some toes.
↩️Otg.Chuckie: what nigga? Nobody sucks toes.
↪️iamrxin: 🐸☕️ niggas be Just talking🧢

MalikaJ: everything❤️❤️

"Don't tell these folks I suck you toes." He sipped from his bottle.

"But you do." I watch his face and you could tell he was high and tipsy. "And I love it." He smirked and I laughed.

"Stop talking like that."

"Or what?" I sent him a sly smiled and he pulled me to him and my legs sat on his shoulders. He reached his hand over the water and I jumped feeling his thump hitting my clit. He slowly play with my clit and I held eye contact with him and that shit turned me on even more. His eyes were low and he bit his lips.

Low moans left my mouth.

"Christopher." I gasped and he sped.

"Mhmm." He sipped from his bottle holding eye contact. "Cum for me baby."

"Shit." I hissed and I closed my legs. He sat back and smiled to himself.

"Good girl." He chuckled mischievously.

What is he doing to me?

I straddled him and stroke him as we kissed sloppily. Not breaking the kiss positioned him and slid down on his dick and he groaned.

The eye contact was so in tense. He watched my every move and his random groaned boosted my ego.

"Fuck" I moaned and I moved my hair to one side.