Chapter 42

Chris POV

After about a 13 hour flight we finally made it to Greece. When we got off the plane we were all half sleep. All of us were tired out of our fucking mind. So we decided to just chill in the crib for the first day.

"Woah!" Bahia broke out into a random dance. "Oh shit." She fell into me.

"Look at you." I laughed.

"Damn, they almost to a player pimp bitch out." Nijay laughed. "Y'all know I get random spark of excitement."

"Baby bring your happy ass here." Dee grabbed her.

"Well since we chilling today, we mines have a feast. The chefs should be there." We hopped in the car and they took us to our Airbnb. The car ride there was quite.

" you would think with y'all being sleep for damn near 13 hours y'all will have some energy and this bitch." Bahia snapped and everybody sighed in aggravation and i laughed. "Ugh my ass, we are in fucking Greece and all y'all want to do is sleep. Wake up, step yall fucking cookies up." Rain erupted in laughter.

"Bitch shut up! Most of us wasn't sleep on the flight. You were the only one sleep and that is why you're the only one who's the week right now."

"She was sleep! He was sleep! He was sleep! And she was sleep!" She point to Nijay and her mouth fell open.

"What?" She laughed. "I fell asleep for like thirty minutes."

"So... you were still sleep. Well who getting in the pool with me?"

"Me." Nijay spoke softly.

"Me." I added.

"Me."

" OK so soon as we go in the house you're a Putah shit on cause ain't, no sleep. We could've slept at home."

"Well I am going to sleep." Malika yawned.

"Mmm." Bahia looked at her in disgust and she laughed. "Bitches must be with child you been sleep a lot lately."

"Bitch I am not pregnant."

"She is really funny as fuck." Rain boyfriend shook his head.

Rain POV

We pulled up to the Airbnb and soon as we walked into those doors it was everything we imagined it to be. Everything was so clean. The lightning in the house was so beautiful. And then we have very tall windows so we can see everything.

"This is amazing." Chris's little friend look around in awe. "I really wanna thank you guys for inviting me and welcoming me. I needed this break, school is a lot."

"No problem, you don't seem to be no trouble." E shrugged.

"Yeah." Bahia agreed. "Your vibes are chill so far."

"Thank you." She nodded. "Okay so which room is ours." She walked over to Chris and I could help but become sad watching them interact with eachother.

"Baby, you okay?" I snapped out my thought and Mark stood in front of me.

"My bad I zone out, trying to figure out what we should do tomorrow." He nodded.

" didn't we all make a itinerary. We just need to follow that because we put a lot of thought in to that and I feel like that will work out for all of us."

"I am getting in the pool."

"Okay, I am going to sleep for a little while if that is okay with you."

"Okay sure." We walked into a room and it was so beautiful in the natural lighting was everything. I feel like the vibe in the house is so perfect. It screams vacation.