Chapter 61

Rain POV

"Hello."

"Hey girlie, Chris said is y'all riding with us to the airport tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, do y'all got everything packed?"

"Yeah, we are finishing up right now. He is so stupid." She yelled and she started laughed. "He is mad because he Said he didn't want travel sized shampoo and stuff. No he is mad at me." She laughed.

"He probably didn't know what you were talking about he just says no to anything."

"Yes like boy, you should've listened to what I was saying instead of just saying no." I heard him talking in the background and she laughed. "Girl okay because he really mad as fuck."

"Okay, see you soon." I hung up.

I finally got finished folding all of our Close and I started packing everything. I am really about to be a wife. I keep saying that to myself because it's unbelievable. This really can't be happening right now. It's so much new shit going on in my life right now it just confuses me at times. Sometimes I sit back and I think about that little girl who just lost her parents and felt like life was over. Then I look at me now and see that I go to 80,000 more things that makes life feel like it is over but I keep pushing. That's what this whole life thing is about.

I can't wait to experience life with Mark. I can't wait to see where I am next year. So much can change and so little time.

It is getting easier to deal with the fact that me and Chris will never be. It still wanders my mind sometimes. I do think about it sometimes because I really just wish things were different but I do love the fuck out of Mark and he is so great to me and he makes me want to do things for him. I love caring and nurturing for him.

"Baby what is this?" Mark can out with a bottle.

"Shampoo."

"It's small." He smiled and shook it like some type of new discovery. "Can I have it?" I laughed.

"It is yours." He nodded and walked back in the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. "Mark do not use it right now baby."

He will use it just because he has it. That is why I hid the shit. I finish packing our suit cases and he came out the bathroom and I could tell he used it.

"Marquis... why would you use it? It was for the trip." He smiled and I laughed.

"I didn't." He lied.

"Then go get it." He looked at me for a second.

"From where?"

"Where you put it baby?"

"Oh." He walked into the bathroom.

I watched him search around for it from a far. He know where it's at and he sitting here wasting time.

"Marquis!" He jumped and I laughed.

"I don't know where it is."

"You are just like a little kid." I shook my head. "Give me it." He walk over to the shower and grabbed it and gave it to me.

"I am sorry." He blinked and I couldn't have but realize how handsome he was.

"You are so silly and impulsive, so now you need to put your other shampoo in here So you don't have to take the big ass bottle of shampoo with you. You would've use the shampoo that you already had." I gave it to him and he look at me like i was crazy.

"How?"

"Figure it out and don't wash your hair again."

Chris POV

"Here." She walked in the room and I looked at her and she held up the travel kit. "I brought your ass one but next time I ask you ask a question, think about it before you fucking say no. Actually start listening to the shit that I ask you for instead of being a fucking ATM machine." She chucked it at my head and I ducked.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"are you fucking crazy?" She yelled and I got up and she took off running.

"Come on Nijay." I chased her and she started laughing.

She ran around the couch and I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her. I ran around and picked her up and body slammed her softly onto the ground. She started laughed even harder.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me on top of her.

"Why you pulling hair?" I fake punch hair.

"You pulled my shit first!" She flipped over and sat up and before I knew she done front flipped my ass on my back and I groaned. "Dumbass." She climbed on top of me.

"You need to stop being so fucking rough."

"You need to stop whining like a lit-" I flipped her over. "You just-

I kissed her and she grabbed my face and the kiss turned into a trance. I feel deeper and deeper.

I broke the kissed and she she opened her eyes and her eyes captured my soul.

"I love you." I confessed.

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." She nodded. " I would love that."

I couldn't help but feel like shit. I don't know why I feel like this right now, I am actually happy to be with her. It's just the fact that this is probably all Rain wanted and because she didn't communicate I wasn't able to supply it to her. I learned from my mistake and it is what it is.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I don't know." She rolled her eyes.

" is it something to do with her?" She hinted.

" I just feel like an ass because it is easier to give you the things that she wanted because you communicate better. I don't know why I really feel like an asshole right now. As if I did something wrong."

" how could you have changed anything if you didn't know. Stop beating yourself down about the dumbest shit. Stop worrying about what the fuck she got going on and if it is your fault." She pushed me off of her. " you can't blame yourself for every last issue that was in the relationship. I don't know why you let everyone blame you for everything in the first fucking place. It fucks with you mentally and then you start going through shit like this. We should be happy right now but no you feel sad because your ex." She hopped up and walked away.

"Nijay." I got up and followed her in the room.

" it is fine Christopher, I am about to get in the shower." She closed the bathroom door in my face.