97

Chris POV

" Chrissy just talk to me. You can't sit here and not talk to me." Tom'e sighed. "I miss you baby." I laughed softly as she kept her attention on the tv.

" but honestly, you can't really fault her for cheating. He forgot her birthday twice." She spoke to Nijay. " I would've cheated on his ass to, actually I would've did it way before she did it. In a way I feel like he abandoned her and her needs, that's the worst thing you can do at least to me."

" but Bryce was a good man to her and he had goals, they were simple but realistic. That what he wanted to do and he was making it happen."

"Being a good man or person isn't enough. He should be that anyway, I am not giving him props for that. He needs to be a good partner/husband. It's deeper than just being a good human being. He needs to realize that their life coexist now. Anything that he does affects her. He's just chasing his dreams and not paying hers any mind. Harper knew exactly what to do, ain't no man gonna get me to do no motherfucking drugs, but he gave her something that she was always craving. That's exactly why you got a love people how they need and want to be loved. You cannot love people how you assume they wanna be loved or how you want to be love. This is a totally different human being. Who needs different things. You have to always be present and aware in your relationship. Soon as you start to slack somebody is always going to be there too fill in that gap."

" I mean I get what you saying but it's not like he's out there cheating he's literally working."

" But that's not the only issue with him, he doesn't make her feel safe, he doesn't reassure her. And then he outed her in front of her fucking mom. He talk to much."

" well now she got herpes." Tom'e blurted out and they looked at him. "Baby can you talk to me it's been months."

"She doesn't have herpes, she has HIV." Chrissy said simply and turn her attention back to the screen. " all these niggas talk too much." She jabbed and I laughed.

It's so funny, this is their first time being around each other since the whole incident.

" Christina!"

"What? Damn nigga. The fuck. What?" She groaned and Nijay started dying in laughter. "What what what? What is it? I am trying to watch a movie."

"Don't do that." He sighed. "Can I please talk to you?"

"Talk."

"In private."

" no when you disrespected me and embarrassed me, they were here. So if you're going to apologize, you're going to apologize in front of them." She scoffed.

"Oh okay i understand that." He sighed. " I am so sorry for how I spoke to you and how I behaved the last time we spoke. I should've never took my frustration on you and as far as me not making you feel safe or protected, I truly apologize for that too." She stared at him.

"Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Yes I really do, I will get down on my knees..." she motion for him to go. "Really?"

"Yes." She stood up.

He sighed and got down on his knees in front of her.

" baby, I am so sorry for speaking to you that way. I am so sorry for making you feel that way. I am sorry for using you as a punching bag. Figuratively. I am so sorry and I miss you so much. I love you." He grabbed her hand.

"Awe." Nijay coed and I laughed softly.

"Simp ass nigga."

"Shut up." Chrissy and Nijay fired at me and I threw my hands up.