Chapter 18

1 week later...

Chris POV

I woke up and instantly sighed. I moved Miyomi arm off me. I made my way to the bathroom.

This has been the most boring, dreadful week I ever been at the point I wanna go back and undo the shit!

I heard her start crying for the eighth time this morning. I cant sleep or eat without her crying. But I gotta cover my ass.

"Hey hey just relax." I hugged her.

"I don't know why I even care after all he did to me but I do and I just miss arguing with him everyday. The last time we talked I cursed him out for following you home and-"

"He followed me home?" She nodded.

"He kinda didn't like you because my little sister told him you made Rain beat me up and she told me he caught you lackin."

That's why that nigga dead.

"I was drunk as fuck I don't remember shit. But rain did tell me somebody was trying maybe scare us but I never even knew who it was. I understand though... he was just protecting his little sister I can't blame him for that I would've took that to the chin and dapped the nigga up honestly." She nodded and laughed.

"But his neighbor Ms. Jenkins is going be testifying because I guess she saw one of the guys who did it. I just can't believe people could go in the house and basic slaughter 30 men in front of a baby boy~

"Chris!"

"Yes mama?" I walked downstairs.

"Go to the store and get you and your brother some food." My mom smiled and I nodded.

"Can I get some Taco Bell." She nodded.

"Y'all can get what ever yall want. Just come back in about an hour."

I nodded and I went upstairs and got my little brother.

"Come on mom said we gotta get out the house for a few." I sighed and he shook his head.

"Again. How many times can they get high a week." I shrugged.

We knew our parents did coke and needles and shit but we never overstepped.

My parents went through a lot of hardship in their relationship. My dad ended up getting another woman pregnant while my mom was pregnant That explains my step brother. They love to be on the show as though their relationship is perfect but we all know they be high are your mind to avoid those situations they put themselves through.

"I know you tired of walking around but you know mom would snap if we don't so let's go." He sighed and we walked out the house.

After spending about two hours at Taco Bell just sitting down eating and talking and just been on our phones we decided it was time to go home. So walk to the house today seem longer than usual. Something was it sitting right and we both felt it. Soon as we walked on our porch we saw there our door was left open.

"Yo ma!" We walked in and it was silent.

"Go see if they upstairs?" Tom'e nodded and made his way up.

Sometime they would be sleep would be sleep.

"Mom!" He yelled. "Mom please wake up!" I raced upstairs-

"Chris are you okay? Miyomi rubbed my face and I nodded.

"Yeah my bad I zoned out." She nodded and looked at me with worry.

"Chris I really really appreciate you. Even with his funeral and everything and you didn't have to but you did." I nodded. "There is something else I wanna tell and I should've been told you but-" she sighed.

"What?"

"The reason I haven't been smoking and drinking is because I am pregnant."

"Wait by me?"

"No by Casper." She rolled her eyes sarcastically. "I am 8 weeks tomorrow."

"You lying?!" I sat down beside her and she shook her head.

"I know it is early into our relationship but-"

"You wanna keep it?" I asked and her body language changes. "I mean no disrespect. I just am not ready for a child."

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I got an abortion. I am so sorry." I sighed and she started crying.

"We will figure this out."

This explains a lot of shit that been happening this past week. She hasn't been drinking or smoking which was unusual but I never thought she was pregnant we only fucked about 5 times which Is stupid because it only takes one time.

"I am scared too but I just lost my brother and I just feel like maybe this is meant to be." I nodded.

"Okay."

Rain POV

"Plus I feel like it shouldn't be that deep." Bahia shrugged.

"She keep posting subs and then mfs tagging me like girl. Get over yourself."

"Let me see what she saying." I went to my DMs and clicked into the story someone sent me. "Well- wait did you see this?" She frowned up her face.

"What?" I took the phone and she posted a pregnancy test. "Wait what?"

"He got her pregnant?" I shrugged. "Well that is what it look like."

"I mean duh!"

"Don't get mad at me I am just saying."

"I am not Bahia." I laughed. "I am sorry." She poked out her lip and I laughed.

"No but forreal call that nigga now."

I called Chris and he picked up with a second.

"I already know what this call is about. I didnt mean too get her pregnant. I know you are mad but she isn't getting an abortion-"

"Okay.. it's okay. Congratulations." Bahia snatched the phone.

"Listen here fuck you and I am going whip your motherfucking ass when I see you!" She hung up. "Talking about some fucking congratulations." She rolled her eyes.

"We were never together-"

"I don't give a FLYING FUCK!" She yelled as loud as she could. "He over here fucking on you and damn near living a married life with you and he gone get some whore pregnant?! I know you have delayed reactions so I did what the fuck i had to do." She shook her head.

"But he was never my nigga though he was actually hers and I chose to fuck him and get my feelings involved." I was mostly talking to myself because I felt my self getting sad. "I don't even know why I am about to cry. This is so stupid." She hugged me and I cried.