94

Rain POV

"Wussup?" I dapped up the guys and gave the girl hugs.

"Wussup sis." Dee hugged me.

"Hey." I hugged Marq.

"Wussup?" He looked me up and down.

I appreciate how they are trying to keep me included. Because before the only thing that was keeping me around them was Marq. It is awkward, but is greatly appreciated, because I will be stuck in the house by myself.

" OK so basically we waiting on y'all to have a baby." Malika shrugged and Bahia frowned her face.

" well, don't hold your fucking breath."

" no hold your breath, underwater for a million seconds, under the highway and a 18 wheeler truck flipped off the highway and it's about to fall on top of you." Bahia motioned slapping her hands together.

" damn baby, you know I love when you get violent." He licked her lips and she mushed him.

"I told you to let me start beating you when we fuck."

"Hoe please." We laughed. "This punk hoe always trying to take it to far talking about she wanna put a finger in my butt." E started crying laughing.

"I am telling mommy." We laughed.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, you like Melissa eat your ass."

"Why would you say that?" E stopped laughing and the table went up in a uproar. "You bitch made ass nigga."

"You mad your feelings is shot." Dee rapped

"Go text that raggedy bitch and tell you all that she got, tell her you packing your shit and gotta move by the first." Bahia joined.

"Y'all!" Nijay walked up and she held Jazzy.

"It's time for her to start walking baby, she is getting too old." Chris took her out her arm and put her down.

"Hey." They greeted everyone.

***

"Okay so what was your push gift?" Malika asked.

"I didn't get one, we never really talked about that."

"What is a push gift?" Chris asked.

"Ain't that like a gift you get for giving birth?" I asked and Malika nodded.

"Yes, E got me a tennis bracelet." Nijay mouth dropped.

"You have to let me see it."

"We can talk about what you want later." She nodded.

Marq's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He answered.

Chris POV

"Oh shit." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"She is a new person now." Nijay looked over the menu.

"Mhm... mhm... mhm... mhm..." he cheesed and Rain frowned her face. "Mhm... what are you Beyoncé now, say your name? Right now? Don't get smart. Danielle. Happy? Mhm. Mhm. Relax... what are you talking about?... well let me tell you something, we not doing that... over his dead body... hold up cause you got me fucked up..." He got up and excused himself.

"What do you want?" I ask Jazlyn.

"Eggs and bacon, pancakes and orange juice." She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.