88

Chris POV

"Baby you want some ginger ale in a cup." I asked and she nodded. "I'm put it in a fancy cup. I am gone hook you up girl." She laughed.

I went the house and got her some ginger ale in a champagne glass.

"Oui baby... this looks exclusive." I walked back into the pool. "I love it, thank you baby."

"No problem." I kissed her repeatedly. "I love you."

"I love you too baby, I am so happy this trip is going so well." I nodded.

We have been here for six day and not one argument popped off. It's been super good vibes. Love in the air, laughter. This shit even made me see Rain differently. She definitely is on some different shit, it was no negative or envious vibes from her. She is so fucking cool this trip, she is funny and happy this go around and I fucks with it.

"Yeah this shit has been so fucking amazing, I love this experience, now we can actually go place with eachother it will be cool." She nodded.

"Rain is actually cool, Bahia and Malika seem to be more accepting of her now and that is all I wanted for Rain. She has been having a great time. Everyone has. I really enjoyed myself."

"Yo yo yo." I look up and Dee and Bahia walked out the house. "Pool trip summary." We laughed.

"Summary time, we can't do it with just us." Nijay

"Malika and E is on their way out, Marq in the kitchen so he should be out soon." I nodded.

Marq POV

"Rain baby..." I said walking in the room.

"I am rinsing off."

Her phone started ringing it's was Haylee. I picked it up.

"Rainee." Some nigga started to sing I pulled it back from my ear and I had to look at the name because I know I ain't tripping. "What you around your girlfriend, stop answering the fucking phone and you know you can't talk. I am just about to stop fucking on you because you too flip floppy for me."

"Fucking on who? Who is this?"

"Ask your fiancé nigga, she know who I am."

"Wait I remember your voice." He laughed. "You are the guys that drop her off when she was drunk. Jaiden."

"Listen you ask her who the fuck I am, I ain't got too much to say."

"Nah tell me what the fuck is up nigga!" The bathroom open and Rain walked in front of me. "Fuck you got this energy with me for like I did something to you."

"Man check your shorty. She owe you-"

"Who are you talk-" she look at her phone in my hand and she looking fucking terrified. "Baby why did you answer my phone?"

"You did this to me!"I threw her phone against the fucking wall and it shattered. "Why would you do this to me?! I did nothing to you!"

"Baby I know I messed up and-"

"I was having such a great time with you and you were playing me! I fucking knew it, the sneaking out at night and sneaking in early in the fucking morning. You are fucked up." She cried. "You been fucking this nigga then acting like I am pulling shit out my ass! You fucking- why? I knew it and I made my self feel fucking crazy! I knew it, everything! I peeped everything and everytime I gave you an opportunity to tell me the truth you gaslit and manipulated me into think other wise like I was becoming my fucking dad but I knew I wasn't crazy! I felt it!"