90.5

Chris POV

I grabbed Jazzy, and we made our way onto the stage. Miyomi and Jazzy and Sean got here a couple hours ago. Ever since Nijay has gotten pregnant, Jazzy has been so attached to her.

Nijay was crying the other night all fucking night because she believes jazzy believes we are going to forget about her. That's why she's so attached. She was crying for hours. I don't know if that is what Jazzy thinks, but that is not gonna happen, and I was trying to explain that to her. If I bring it up right now, she is going to cry.

"Hey y'all, I want to thank everybody for coming. I really appreciate it, I was going to do a gift opening type of thing, but I was raised in a home where we don't open gifts in front of people. So I'm sorry if that's what you wanted us to do."

"It's fine!" Somebody yelled.

" I really appreciate everything and I love everything. Just the loving thoughts, is enough for me to be very appreciative. I think we both are happy that everyone made it." she looked at me and I nodded. " we do have to do the gender reveal. so we're quite excited for that. I think we should do that now." keke walked on stage with the box and gave us both a popper.

" yeah, she is scared of popping noises so if she start crying, it's not the hormones because I know she gonna try to say-" Keke laughed and Nijay pushed her. "She is a damn punk." Everybody laughed.

" then she had the nerve to insist that we have these poppers." I said into the microphone. "Say hey baby." I put Jazzy to the microphone.

"Hey everyone!" She yelled and they laughed.

"Say thank you for coming."

" thank you for coming to see us!"

They started yelling and she laughed.

"Auntie Bahia!" She yelled in the Mic.

"One second baby, you can go down there in one second." She nodded.

"Okay so y'all gonna pop them on three." Keke Took Jazzy and walked beside me. "One. Two. Three." We popped them and the blue smoke shot in the air and everyone went crazy and the balloons followed soon after.

"Baby!" Nijay hugged me.

These emotions were so overwhelming, but they were good emotions. I was so fucking happy.

I was just having this conversation with Nijay to allow myself to sit in emotion, and be present no matter what the emotion is. She feels like I'm too nonchalant, and I don't allow myself to feel which is just me protecting myself. She wants me to shake that before it affects our kids, which means Jazzy included.

" oh my gosh!" Nijay yelled into the mic. "Pur!" They laughed.

***