66

Rain POV

"Listen I don't have time for this." I sighed getting up from the couch.

"Baby don't leave." Marq hopped up. "This is your home."

"She come here just to be nasty I don't have the time." Marq nodded and motioned for her to get up.

"Aunty you gotta go, you will not make my fiancé feel uncomfortable in our home any longer."

"Aw she is such a cry baby, you can't take constructive criticism."

"Constructive criticism is just that, it is in intent of better you, she reconstruct you. For a better outcome. It is to help you, you are just nasty. I am not trying to be very disrespectful."

"This is who you let take you from your family." She scoffed shaking her head and calming stood up. "This bitch." I gasped at her words

"Bitch?" We said in unison

"Bye." Marq grabbed her bag and stuff and shoved it in her hand. "You done way to much." Aggressively pushed her.

"Don't push me."

He escorted her out as she coming to bicker with him.

"Baby I am sorry, I wish I never told her where we lived."

So today his aunt magically appeared at our door and invited her self to our dinner table.

It has never been a secret his family didn't like me but she is bold. She is so nasty.

"I don't want her here anymore. She doesn't respect me so she doesn't need to step in my door."

***

"Christian?" I looked up and saw Mrs. Walker.

"Who you talking to?" I looked around and she walked in front of me and stopping me. "What's up Barbara?" She place her hand on my arm.

"That is not my name."

"That is not my name either." I pushed her hand off of me.

"How have you been Christopher?"

"Where you coming from? You live here Now?"

"No I just got put out by your classmate." She rolled her eyes. "Rainee."

"Why were you there?"

"My nephew, got mad at me for saying the truth." She put her hand back.

"What is your problem with her?" she smirked and I shook my head. "Yeah he told me about that. Let me tell you something..."

"I don't have a problem with her, I just feel the same way I felt about you" she rolled her eyes and she shrugged. "Both you guys can do better."

"He loves her. That is not up to you to decide. You and your peoples are causing him so much stress."

"What are you guys in a three way." She frowned her face and I chuckled.

"No they are my folks, he is my brother. Rain and I are through but that doesn't change the fact that the wat you ."

"Good for you, she never liked you anyway. I heard Haylee talking about it." She ran her hand down my chest and I scoffed. "Why are you here?"

"Listen, stop disrespecting them. You haven't liked her since you met her. She did nothing to you. You need to get yourself together. Stop stepping to her crazy, I would hate to have to put you down." She laughed softly.

Think I am playing if you want.

"Okay, but maybe you could-"

"It's not negotiable, I am dead ass serious, she never has done shit to you. Leave her alone. I don't wanna hear shit about it again. You know me Barbie. Do you understand me?" I stared in her eyes and she nodded. "You got me through school, we had a deal. I ain't doing that shit again." She sighed. I pushed her off of me. "Have a great day Barb."