Chapter 52.5

Rain POV

"Yes, no but Atlanta wasn't shit but everybody faking being rich. I wouldn't want to raise a child there. I couldn't want to come back, they are wild as fuck down there. They will rob the shit out of you." I laughed and Haylee laughed.

"That shit is always on theshaderoom. They are heavy in burglary." I nodded.

"Hello." I looked up and Dee stood there. "How you Been?" I gave him a hugged and he hugged me back.

"Why you acting like you don't know how it is?" Haylee laughed.

"I don't know we haven't talked in what four years." He shrugged. "Bahia should be coming she was talking to Haylee mom." He walked away.

Okay so I kinda ditched everyone, me and Bahia did make up before I left but I didn't even talk to her much, she would randomly call me and check on me. College was busy, I had a bunch of friends and Mark was taking up my time to and I had to go to his event and shit. I was busy. I haven't spoke to Malika since the Greece trip, E called me a few times but it was always at the wrong time.

"Hey." Bahia walked up to me and I hugged her.

"Hey." I pulled back and she smiled. "How have you been?"

"I have been good, it's good to see you."

"Same to you."

"Where is Mark?" I looked around and he was talking to Sean.

"Over there."

"I am going to go say hey." I nodded and I looked at Haylee and she seemed confused.

"Why are they acting like they don't know you?" I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Hey Rain." Malika walked up and she gave me a side hug. "It been what 5 years? You are beautiful. Congratulations on finishing school, I saw it on Instagram. Oh and congrats on your engagement."

"Thank you."

"It was so beautiful. The pictures were everything."

"Oh your follow Mark?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I can't see your page anymore." She shrugged. "Y'all are so cute together."

"Thank you."

"Hey Rain." Nijay walked up. "It's packed in here. Congratulations again." I hugged her.

"Thank you."

"Let me see your ring." Malika asked.

"What ring? Are you engaged?" Nijay asked and I nodded and held my hand out and they gasped.

"That is beautiful, Bahia!"

"I was supposed to surprise everyone."

"She already knows you are engaged." Malika looked around. "We all do. She must have left." She walked off.

"Well..." Nina's sighed. "Congratulations I am so happy for you, Chris is outside talking to E and Dee. The got Jazlyn."

"Who is that?"

"His daughter." I was still confused. "Miyomi's daughter." She lead me outside and the guys looked up and Chris looked at me.

"You ready to go?" He asked nijay and she sigh.

"Well- no." She walked over to him and he pulled her into his arms.

"Hey E."

"Wussup? How you been?" He held a baby.