Chapter 44

Rain POV

"Marquis." I moaned softly in his ear.

He kissed me softly.

"This pussy so good baby."

He gave me long slow strokes and it felt so amazing. He did everything right.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Talk to me baby." I tried to breath through the feeling.

"About what?" I moaned feeling our lips touch.

"Just anything."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I moaned and he chuckled.

"Did you sleep good?"

"What? How am I supposed to know! You are fucking me so good." He kissed me. "Shit, I am gonna come." He held me tighter.

"Give me that shit baby."

"I am coming." I felt like was was dropped and when I hit the grown it was a burst of please. "Shit." I groaned and he jumped back and he grunted.

"Fuck." He grunted.

***

"Good morning guys." I waved to everybody and the twins waved.

"Wussup?" Chris spoke first.

"Good morning bitch." Bahia passed me a plate. "Where your man?"

"He is upstairs."

"Okay so what is the move the move to day?"

"A yacht ride."

"Okay." She stuffed her mouth. "What time?"

"In four hours."

"Y'all need to start getting ready right after y'all finished eating." Dee shook his head and They started laughing.

"They take for fucking ever." E shook his head.

Mark walked in and dapped all the guys up.

He kissed me.

"This one my mine." He asked and Bahia nodded.

"Take which ever one you want, I took the biggest plate that is all that really matter." He laughed and grabbed one and walked over to me and sat his plate beside me walked between my legs. "How you feeling?"

"I am feeling really good, today is going to be a good day and I am excited for it. Every body is in a good mood.

Bahia POV

A bitch is a main character now! I got a POV. Wait! Hold up! Let me catch my breath.

"You are so beautiful baby." Dee spoke randomly.

"Thank you daddy." The guys laughed.

"Good morning." Nijay walked in and greet us and Malika came in behind her doing the same and grabbed a plate. Chris grabbed Nijay pulling her into his lap. "Good morning." She giggled and kissed his forehead.

I looked at Rain who was already looking at them. She never fails, I don't know why she is so stuck. She is only like this when he is with or talking to another female. If he was alone she would be alright.

Mark waved in her face and she snapped back into reality. He looked back and rolled his eyes and moved off of her.

"He gone break up with her." Malika sighed and I nodded. "She is so love sick it is ridiculous." She sat on E lap.

"I don't even know why she went out her way to end it all, she was just in her feelings. I was mad to because it was like he didn't want a child with her but Miyomi was different. If she was gonna be going through this she should just stayed." Dee nodded.

"I snapped on him too because it confused the shit out of me but he just doesn't want anymore kids."

"But even we were younger he made it clear he didn't want kids because of his lifestyle and I feel like I understood that. An abortion is traumatic but she drug it on for months. Nigga was down bad, stuck in the crib. Down on his dick and I remember when she posted old dude while we were on a mission. This nigga went pale, he was heartbroken."

"Oh yeah." Dee shook his head. "We didn't know what to do. It was like he was stuck. The world stop but he just overkilled." Dee laughed.

"But she was going through her shit to." I defended her because it felt like they were trying make it seem like it was all her fault. "She reached her breaking point, first of all they started off rocky as fuck. Then he got with Miyomi, the got the bitch pregnant. She still had his back." They nodded. "It wasn't just all her."

"We aren't saying that, we are just saying something about that day." Dee motioned for me to calm down. "We understand baby."

"I am just saying, she had every right to be tired and upset. I do wished she handle it better but she needed a damn break."

"Yeah, she doesn't really want him. I think she just can't watch him love someone has how she wanted him to love her." I nodded. "Which is crazy because they seemed madly in love. Even when I first met them and Miyomi was telling me what he was telling her about Rain. He definitely loved her and he made it very clear to Miyomi that is why I will always respect Chuck because he is real." I nodded.

"Is definitely a it is what it is type of guys and it is admirable."

"He loved her fassure, I don't think he love anyone before." Dee shook his head.

"She was the first one fassure." E shrugged. "This shit just fucks up the vibe. It makes it so uncomfortable that they are no together." I nodded in agreement.

"Should we get them back together?" Dee asked and I shook my head.

"I don't think it is gonna work. We are just going to have to ride this out until everything simmers down. This is just the first time they seen eachother with someone else and if it is weird for us just imagine how it feels for them." E said and I looked at Chris and he was so into what every Nijay was talking about to notice us. They def were feeling eachother. Their smiles said it all.

"I see you boo, you see me? I see you." Nina y joke and he laughed deeply. "Don't get fucked up." She kissed his nose.

"I won't." He returned the kiss.

I looked at Rain and their body language showed that they were in a heated discussion. Mark body was turned away from her and she talking to him and he was shaking his head.

"Mark I promise, it won't happen again."

"You said that a million times already. The shit is annoying Rain." He waved her off with his fork.

"Babe?" Dee grabbed my face. "You okay?" I nodded.

"I am just trying to think. Yeah they probably would be better apart." I sighed.

It maybe me sad to realize that because I know how Rain feels but maybe this is for the best.