Chapter 9

Rain POV

"Here." My aunt gave me the envelope. "That will tell you everything your parents left you and where it is and all that good stuff. Where your other family is." She made a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." She handed me a cup of coffee.

"Are you okay? You look sick and tired." She checked my forehead. "You looked drained."

"I am fine."

"Did I do something wrong to make you wanna move? I mean it's no problem or anything but I don't want you to move for something that could be a quick fix."

"No you are great and I wanna thank you for everything and I appreciate you so much and I love you so much."

"Was it Haylee?" I nodded. "What happened? Y'all guys are bestfriends."

I opened my mouth to speak but instantly started crying.

"What happened?" She hugged me.

"I got my first heartbreak." I laughed to make light of my pain and she sighed. "I find out the man I let in my world was just there to play me and Haylee was drunk and told me. They made a bet that one of them would sleep with me and I had sex with him because I love him." I cried

"Aw I am so sorry."

"Oh my gosh I been crying since like 4am." She wiped my face gently. "I did not think I could feel this way. Why is this so hard?"

"I wish I could tell you. We all been through it and you are young you'll go through it again hopefully not though." She kissed my forehead. "I can't be believe Haylee allowed that to go on. She is outta pocket." She shook her head.

"I knew she was mad at me but not that mad." Pulled out the papers and started reading. "But everybody knew Bahia and Melody and they guys. I was the only one clueless. What is this?"

She read it.

"You have a bank account at Bank of America. It doesn't say what's in it though but if you get a house or apartment what ever you want- wait I totally forgot about my condo! You want it? That was my escape from that old ass man."

"Can we go see it?"

"Of course, I am so excited to see it myself." She grabbed her keys snd I laughed.

We got in her car and the whole time there we laughed and song.

***

"Here we are!" She opened the door and My mouth instantly dropped. "Navy green and orange was my favorite but if you don't like the furniture I could get you m-"

"This is so perfect! Orange is my favorite color too." I looked around. "Can I move in soon." She nodded.

"Of course... you are about to be 18 and then you can move in on your birthday." she flopped on the couch.

"How about today? I really dislike your daughter and I would hate to have or bring that Disturbance."

"I mean what would be the difference of you moving today from next month." I squealed and hugged her.

"Come on I gotta pack." I pulled her.

"You need a nap and some food." She grabbed my hand and locked up the condos. "remember it's the 6th floor." I nodded and she gave me the key.