Chapter 45

Chris POV

We are on the yacht, we are all doing our own thing. I let this girl talk me into go to the front of the boat. Now we are laying here talking.

"Well if you don't want a child you should use protection." She kissed my Chest and I let my hands rubbed on her body as she laid on top of me.

"I did with Miyomi and the crazy part about it is outta Rain or Miyomi I would of chose Rain. I did choose Rain." She nodded.

"I can tell you guys love eachother. You guys really have a connection. She definitely wants you back." I shook my head. "She is so cool and she is nice. She is very transparent when she is drunk." She laughed and I rubbed her back.

"Yeah, I do love her. I will always love her but life goes on. I just love how it was before we took it there. When I sit back and think about all the shit we been through and I be like damn... I might have really fucked her up." I sighed.

"Tell me."

"Well it all started with this fake ass bet that me and Dee did, we were talking about who she liked more and her cousin got mad at us and tried to say we bet on who could sleep with her. Which was so wrong and misinterpreted. Then it was me popping out with Miyomi, I told her first and she completely ignored me for like a week and then they met at her same cousin baby shower and she said some slick shit. I couldn't help but feel like an asshole."

"Yeah, especially if you guys were working on getting y'all shit together to actually come together." I nodded.

"It all started out as get back. I told her that before I did it. Miyomi was our targets sister."

"Oh okay."

"Then some shift happened and I slipped up and the bitch told me she was pregnant. That was the worst shit I ever done, I broke Rain. Even though we were just fucking around it felt like I had a baby on her. I know if I felt like that then she felt it as well. I just ended up giving her space and that lasted for about two months."

" she should've got a man and made your ass feel stupid. She is better than me because you would've gotta bitch pregnant and I would've been pregnant the next month. Because who the fuck you think you playing with." We laughed. " shit no wonder she's tired, you can tell that she wants to choose better for herself so bad. You guys just aren't good for each other right now. Not to invalidate your feelings but if you felt that way when she popped out with her man imagine how she felt when she heard about the bet, your relationship, the baby just all of it. You got a little taste of your own medicine and you crumbled." I sighed.

" it wasn't the fact that she was in another relationship. In a way I feel like I'm entitled but I would've told her and I expected her to do the same to me."

" from what you say you guys haven't talk to eight months it would've been weird to just pick up the phone to be like I have a new nigga. What was it going to change? She was still going to be with him. You would've been hurt anyway." She shrugged. "You guys have definitely had a difficult relationship from the beginning. I think the only thing that she really wants is a fair chance. Why is it so hard when you guys are together? Why can't you guys just have a regular relationship? there is no doubting the fact that you guys love each other." I shrugged.

" I just feel like right now we are too young. I am 20 and she's 18, we are young and being in a relationship is something new to me and I really do need to work on being two instead of one."

"That is true, I believe that no relationship is going to last at this age. Maybe in the future you guys would work out but now I don't think so. Both of you guys are immature. You guys are very emotionally unintelligent and impulsive. You guys don't really think of other people in most of the shit that you do."

"I don't know." I sighed. " I am happy that she found someone who can give her what I couldn't at the moment."

" do you really mean that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you really happy for her or are you pretending."

" I feel like I am happy where I am. Single and just being by myself. That is my happiness. Her happiness is with him and her happiness is very important to me. So I am happy for her. From the bottom of my heart I can drop dead right now, I am happy for her." She nodded.

"Okay."

"I also have you." I wrapped my arms around her and she smiled. "You are amazing, I am happy by myself. You are a vibe and you are deep and so smart and so beautiful. I fucks with you."

"I fucks with you too. You are so interesting and handsome. Your world is so new to me." She laughed.

"Shit it's still new to me."

"I am going to post." I looked at the picture and I nodded.

" I looked at the picture and I nodded

2,524 likes...
Brwn.Nijay seriously not that serious💋

Random: is that the cheek or the lips? This question needs an answer!
↪️brwn.nijay: cheek babes.💋
Iamrxin: Greece Tingz❤️
↪️brwn.Nijay: heavy on that!❤️
Bahia_: not y'all cuffing, ew❤️
↪️brwn.Nijay: shut up, we are not🤣🤣❤️
Random: cute.
Otg. Kong: @otg.king this nigga take some good ass pictures.
↪️Otg.king: talk about it, lover boy ass. It has to be true skill at this point.
↩️Otg.kong: 🤣🤣
↪️Otg.Chuckie: fuck up! It ain't my fault y'all ugly as fuck.
Otg.chuckie: 💕love you kid.
↪️brwn.nijay: love you too💞
Random: wait. WAIT! I am late but what happened to Rain?
↪️random: he cheated.
↩️iamrxin: nobody cheated, that is still my guy! People just want different shit in life. Love to them❣️
↪️brwn.nijay: exactly! Same to you❤️
↩️Otg.chuckie: I love you💕 @iamrxin always have, always will.
↪️iamrxin: I love you too💕

"These people are messy a fuck." She laughed. "They act like it is impossible to still love eachother or be around eachother when you go your separate ways." I pulled at her bikini string and it came undone and I rubbed her back.

"I need to get my shit together." She nodded and pulled her sun glasses down and kiss my chest and laid her head down and I continued to rub her back.

"You'll figure it out, what you guys really need to do is have a great vacation. You both deserve it. They should have just let y'all come alone and then y'all would have hashed everything out. It's too much going on right now. Y'all have to figure this out, this is so confusing to supporting parties."

"Yeah."