73

Chris POV

"No baby, I like this!" Nijay pointed. "Kiddo you would look so cute in this." She put the shirt in the cart.

Right now I am at the mall with jazzy and Nijay. My baby just got back home yesterday and I cannot be more satisfied with what the fuck is going on right now. Nothing else matters. I miss my fucking babies so much. I literally thought I was about to go fucking crazy.

"Dad this." She picked up a toy.

" baby you are we got that one do you want another one?" she shook her head.

" I want one for your house dad." I nodded and put it in the cart.

Right now we are in target because it doesn't matter where we go, if there is a target or ultra within a mile, Nijay has to stop.

" baby look a bubble bazooka." Nijay held it up.

" just put it in the cart." I sighed, and she grabbed two more. " why do you need three?"

" For me, kiddo, and you. baby you need to start having more fun with us. You're too uptight. Just relax and have fun."

"Yeah have fun." Jazzy co-sighed.

"Exactly baby."

" what y'all mean? I be having so much fun with y'all. I love spending money on y'all. I love making you laugh." I tugged at jazzy ponytail and she giggled. " no but honestly I have my happiest moments with you guys."

"Awe... baby." Nijay hugged me and I held her tightly. "We love you so much."

"I love y'all more." We rock side and side.

"My nipples hurt baby, the pressure of you hugging feel so relieving." I rubbed her back and held her there. watch jazzy picked toys and put it in the cart. "I am so fucking thirsty." She sighed letting me go.

***

7,839 Likes

7,839 Likes...

Brwn.Nijay He musty y'all and his dreads fake🌚

Otg.chuckie: her coochie taste like her butt and smell like garlic 🧄
↩️Brwn.Nijay: why would you ever go that hard... what a joke🤡 , stop spilling secrets🤣🤣🤣 before I tell them about that 🍤 no shade all ☕️ 🌝
↪️ Otg. Chuckie: don't get to telling my business on this Internet🫣

Otg.King: 😂😂😂 Damn sis, that must suck.
↩️Brwn.Nijay: it does.
_Bahia: 😂😂😂🤣
Malikaj: bitch what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am fucking dying.
Iamrxin:🫠😂😂
MarquisD: I trying to tell him🤣🤣🤣 nah I love y'all man.
↩️Brwn.Nijay: 😂😂😂 we love you too.
Otg.Kong: sis, stop stealing my personality.
↩️Brwn.Nijay: Demetrious! If you don't leave me the fuck alone. I've been that bitch before you came around.
Random: I miss Rain.
↩️Brwn.Nijay then go to her page👀 matter fact, let me steer you in the right direction @iamrxin, sis she miss you.
↪️iamrxin: why I didn't even go anywhere?😂🤣🤣😂 y'all gonna have to let that go.
↩️Brwn.Nijay: exactly! Let go and let God... give you more important shit to do in life.
Random: am I the only one who thinks he was happier with rain. Not to start any trouble, but he doesn't smile as much.
↪️Brwn.Nijay: I know right?... girl you do not know us in real life. You I don't know none of the shit they went through and overcame or none of that so please. Y'all need to relax, it didn't work out let it go.
Theechristina: Y'all always up underneath each other. He must not stink that bad👀☕️