Warning SEX SCENE!

Chris POV

"Do you wanna do this?" She nodded. "If you don't want to I won't be mad."

"I want to." She spoke softly.

Rain POV

He pulled me in by my lower back and kissed me. There were definitely sparks. My hand found there way to his face and he gripped my butt which surprise me because I don't have no ass.

"You sure you ready?" He pulled away and I nodded and he kissed me again and we slowly moved back and he gently laid me back on the bed and I wrapped my legs around him and his kisses slowly traveled to my neck and I moaned.

I tried to stay in my right mind and not fall into my self consciousness

He pulled my shirt off and he kissed every inch of my stomach and he unsnapped my bra and his lips wrapped around my nipple and I instantly got chills throughout my body and he use his tongue to lick down the center of my stomach and it tingles follow. He pulled off my panties and he licked my slit and I hissed. He ate my soul out my body.

I moaned and my body arched as the sensation shot through my body. I held my breath as it was so intense and I let it go and he just kept going.

"Okay Chris." I moaned and he held me legs down.

"Stop fucking moving!" He groaned and went right back to work.

"I can't. I can't help it." He pulled away and kissed me and allowed me to taste myself.

I felt him slip his fingers in side of me and he started to massage my g spot. He kissed me sloppily and I grinded against his finger and he sped up and that sent me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I moaned and my legs started to shake and I grabbed his hand. "Shit!" I yelled and closed my legs and kissed me. He let me calm down and started kissing me sloppily again.

"Wait wait." He looked at me worried.

"What's wrong you okay?"

"Do you have a condom?" He shook his head "um look in the hospital bag in my bottom drawer they give me condoms I haven't used any." He get up and look in my drawer and I got scared but I didn't want to back because I actually wanted to do this with him.

He lowered his basketball shorts and his briefs and his dick stood tall and sturdy and thick. I watched him roll the condom on.

He dropped his under and walked over to me and I braced myself.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I nodded. "Okay just say the word and I don't care when. When ever you wanna stop we are gonna stop." I nodded.

He pecked my lips and I felt his tip against my entrance.

Chris POV

This is was scary because I really have to be alert to how she feels. I am just used to fucking but this is about her and how she feels

I entered her and I could feel it stretching and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Fuck." She groaned under her breath. "Wait." I stopped.

"If you wanna stop we can it's no pressure." I groaned.

"No it's just feel like You going ripped my- just go." I pushed deeper and she bit her lip and I just put the whole thing in.

I started slowly stroked and I kissed her to distract her and I rolled my hips to see what make her body react the best.

"Fuck." She moaned and threw her head back.

I just locked up and keep doing the some thrust movement.

"Yes just like that!" She moaned lowly and wrapped her legs around me.

The emotions spilled out of her mouth and her face.

"Oh my fucking gosh." She groaned. "Oh shit..."

She was a minute man. She was real sensitive and once you find her spot it was the easy to pleasure her.

I sucked on her neck and she wrapped her arms around me she rubbed my back.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

She gasped.

She groaned and I felt her tighten up around my dick and I just kept going and she started tremble underneath me. I stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed and I pinned her legs against the bed and I put it back in and started long stroking her in a fast motion.

"Shit." She reached around and grabbed my hands.

Rain POV

It felt so good I could cry. Maybe I am trippin.

The sensation shot through my body and my stomach felt as if it was vibrating and it made it more overwhelmed.

He held my legs tighter and just kept going.

"Fuck. Stop gripping my shit."

"I..." He let go of my legs and closed them and I kicked him softly and I felt him pull out. "Fuck." I shook softly.

"Damn." He grunted. "Shit." he kissed me.

"Oh my gosh." I laid there amazed.

I never thought the first time felt like this. This is so new to me.