Chapter 33

2 weeks later...

Rain POV

I walked into class and made my way to my seat. I honestly regretted coming back. Cabo was a different vibe even tho me and Chris went through it but it was still over all fun.

The last night me and Chris had sex in the pool and I was so scared that somebody was gone see us and then I ended up not caring because it felt amazing and the scenery was every.

We recorded it because I don't know but for the first time he let me. I always wanted to watch myself have sex and it was so cool.

I didn't care who seen or who heard. It was so thrilling and I was so scared of the chlorine throwing off my ph balance but it was cool.

"You okay?" Dee asked walking past.

"Yeah why you say that?" He was about to say something the Bahia walked up.

"You saw what Haylee posted?" I shook my hand and she pulled out her phone.

"Here?"

Thtbitch_haylee it's crazy how you can see someone in your life for ever and be hit with the hard truth that it's just not the life time

Thtbitch_haylee it's crazy how you can see someone in your life for ever and be hit with the hard truth that it's just not the life time. We have went to war together and we have had great moments together. It's just so funny to me how soon as some niggas get involved shit changes so drastically. I ain't gone say I am innocent at all but I ain't going to take all the blame either. At the end of the day... I went through my two miscarriages by my self while y'all were posting the bitch that fought me while I was pregnant. E I loved you and when I went through post Partum depression I did it alone. You moved on so fast how could you ever say that you loved me. All of those claims I made were NOT TRUE! as I been going to get help I can truly admit that I have hurt everyone a lot but no one has yet to acknowledge you're going in all of this but everybody just keeps pointing fingers at me. I never in my life posted his ex but y'all just so friendly. Rain I am your cousin at the end of the day at one point we were like sisters. I am so sorry for what I did to you. Hooking him and Miyomi up was way outline.

Random: that's why something about that relationship wasn't sitting right with me.
Random: not fuck your cousin/sister for a nigga you just met.
Random: @iamrxin where you at sis... I need both side and then the damn true cause you my girl.
Miyomip: do not put me in this shit. You wanted me to do you a favor and I did now I stop speaking to your ass because WE WERE NEVER REALLY FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE now you wanna beg for forgiveness. I don't get a fuck what you do leave me alone before we both get to spilling shit. You don't put me on shit! I was already ready talking to him but let's talk about that time you snuck in his room and poked a hole in all his condoms.
↪️Thtbitch_haylee: Chris never fucking liked you. Like ever. I know a lot of shit you don't so just stfu. Like I said I put you on because I brought you around. And you are right we were never friends! We knew what it was but I am done with all this and I am tired and I am ready for a fucking change. And bitch poking holes in condoms? Girl bye you are a fucking liar. You were never even pregnant remember? When you first told him you weren't pregnant.
↩️miyomip: bitch what? I am staring at my whole baby right now.
↪️Thtbitch_haylee: I will post the text girl. When you told him you were pregnant you were not pregnant and I text you on insta about the sort post you fucking made and you said it was just to get him to really get you pregnant. And tell that man that is his baby! You are so weird! You did all this to get him to get you pregnant just to turn around and lie that it's not his baby.

"So it is his baby?" I asked.

"I guess so. I was talking to Melody like ten minutes ago and she said that Haylee never poked those holes in the condoms. But I am not understanding why you are keeping that baby away from him."

"Yeah that is weird."

"It's probably not his but she was telling Haylee something different to seem as though she completed the plan."

"That makes me wanna know everything that is going the fuck on. Like what? This shit is to much. It's something everyday."

Chris POV

"Miyomi leave us the fuck alone! Damn! You are too fucking much and I am really trying to be nice. I am trying... I am trying... I am trying! Please don't make me! Okay you are mentally fucking with me and that isn't not a safe game to play."

"Chris I just don't understand why you can love me. I love you. You were there for me through my darkest moments. I love you and I know the way I behave was uncalled for but I was only defensive because look at what the fuck you did! You were fucking her the whole entire time!"

"I wasn't fucking her the entire time."

"Why are you lying? This is why I am pissed off now! Chuck please do playing with me. Do you think the way you treated me was okay? How you treated me while she was around? Do you think that shit is okay? So yes I fuck somebody to... but you saw that as a chance to get out."

"I did do my dirt but we started off just fucking and that is all I wanted from you after a while. Your attitude is super shit! You have no personality at all Miyomi. I love Rain." I sighed.

"You said you love me too."

"I-"

"You lied." I heard her crying.

I sighed.

"At first you were cool miyomi butbit turn sour real fast. You didn't even give me a chance to get to love you." She scoffed.

"Now jts all my fault, I saw you texting that bitch about eating her pussy and shit like that and you expected me to be cool? I am not understanding what you want from me. It's like you want me to be unhuman."

Honestly I can admit half of the shot I did to miyomi was hella unnecessary but it was all apart of the game. It still shocks me that she didn't pick up on it. She is actually really smart and shit but she is dumb to this.

Now I am starting feel bad because I really did turn her into a monster. That is fucked up.

She is or was a really smart and sweet girl. That's why I even entertained her in the beginning but once I found who a peoples was my intent changed instantly. Well I was just flirting in the beginning to smash but I took it a few steps farther.